A screenshot of the portal
|Coordinates||X: 170, Z: -1300|
|Involved Quests||Temple of the Legends|
Studying the Corrupt
The Nether Portal refers to the very portal and the general area around it. The portal is, to this date, the only realm portal located in the Wynn Province. It is located south of the Detlas Suburb. The portal was excavated by emerald miners. However, after the first human to enter the Portal returned, he brought an army of undead with him. Now the nether portal is the only known connection between the Wynn Province and the chaotic Nether realm.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Areas[edit | edit source]
- Jorkin's house houses Jorkin, a major NPC in the Temple of the Legends quest. The house is located to the right of the portal.
- The Lightdust cavern, located to the left of the portal at 261, 39, -1361, is the only area where the player can obtain the Lightdust used in the Temple of the Legends quest.
- Nether ruins are scattered all over the area.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Before the 1.10 Ocean Update, Jorkin's house and the Lightdust cavern were located inside The Nether.
- In the lore, the Nether Portal originally opened up 100 years prior to the game, however, it has been changed to 1000 years to fit more lore and info.
- Portal used to teleport player to The Nether, this was however removed along with the Nether dimension itself.