|In the center of the unnaturally frozen forest lies the small village of Nesaak. Their main source of food is fishing.|
|Coordinates||X: 105, Z: -800|
|Minimum Suggested Level||40|
|Armour Merchant||Level 41, 43, 45, 47|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 36|
|Potion Merchant||Level 35, 40, 45|
|Other Merchants||Scroll Merchant|
|Involved Quests||Tower of Amnesia|
Nesaak is a small fishing town in the Nesaak Forest. The town has a fairly large number of amenities available for its small size, which includes an Armour Merchant, Potion Merchant, and a Weapon Merchant. The frozen lake near Nesaak marks the start of the quest Underice. Wolves and Snow Zombies spawn outside the town. Wild Squids spawn under the town's frozen lake, and an unusual Squid Village is also present in the deepest section of the lake. There are two loot chests located in the town.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Gates[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- A Nesaak Bank is located in the large building to the north
- The Ice Barrows dungeon is located nearby
Areas[edit | edit source]
- The frozen lake to the east, contains the start of the quest Underice
- The Underground Squid Village can be accessed from the house built on the Ice.
- The Main Road is the north-south running road that leads to all the merchants.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Merchants[edit | edit source]
The Fish Merchant is located at the intersection of Bridge and Main Roads. It sells fish which are used in the Underice Quest.
Nesaak's Weapon Merchant is located on the Main Road directly opposite where the Bridge Road adjoins.
Nesaak's Armour Merchant is at the junction of Bridge and Main Roads. It sells some normal and pre-identified items, this includes the Breathing Helmet II (which is required for the Underice Quest).
Nesaak's Potion Merchant is in a lean-to adjacent to the Main Road.
The Nesaak Scroll Merchant is standing at the junction between the Main Road and one of the docks.
Nesaak's Item Buyer is located on a lean-to tent from the Item Identifiers house.
Nesaak's Powder Master is located in a building on the Main Road.
Nesaak's Dungeon Scroll Merchant is in a merchant tent on the road coming from the Bridge.
Nesaak's Emerald Merchants are located in the Bank
Nesaak's Item Identifier can be found at the southern end of the Main Road.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Nesaak derives its name from Kaasjen, a former Wynncraft builder.
- It is mentioned by an NPC that Nesaak was not always frozen, but Theorick froze it before he became corrupted. This is explored in detail during the quest Fate of the Fallen.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
|The following page contains information about content that no longer exists in Wynncraft as of update 1.14 and has been archived for historical purposes.|