|Coordinates||X: 1450, Z: -5500|
|Minimum Suggested Level||90|
|Other Merchants||Junk Merchant|
|Quest Starts||Dwarves and Doguns Part I, Dwarves and Doguns Part II, Dwarves and Doguns Part III, Dwarves and Doguns Part IV|
Fragmented Dragon Bone
Pyret, Draconic Spirit, Draconic Aspect, Ignis, Dogun Brute, Obsidian Guard, Crumbling Shaman, Crumbling Dogun, Azer Footsoldier, Azer Ironmage, Salamander Painbringer, Destrachan, Devouring Destrachan, Savage Hound, Mountain Pigman, Hellkite, Sapphire Dragonling, Balrog, Dark Balrog, Troglodyte Runt, Smoke Serpent, Firelord Messanger, Fire Priestess, Limonitic Golem, Infernal Demon, Harbringer Demon, Molten Knight, Dark Molten Knight, Molten Archer, Molten Madoshi, Molten Golem
Molten Heights is a level 90, mountainous region of volcanoes and magma. It is home to the Dwarves of the underground cities of Rodoroc and Maex and the endangered Doguns. The volcanic peaks of the surface visible on the Wynncraft Map are only a fraction of the explorable content of the Heights. The rest lies in the Lower Molten Heights, a large boiling cavern system beneath the heights where the two Dwarven cities of the biome reside. To the west of the biome are the Canyon cities of Eltom and Thesead, and to the south are the Sky Islands.
Molten Heights is separated into two sections:
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
The Dwarves and Doguns questline
Cities[edit | edit source]
- Rodoroc - The massive underground Dwarven city, capital of Molten Heights, filled with lava, war equipment, and riches. It is home to all common amenities.
- Maex - An underground Dwarven village smaller in comparison to Rodoroc. It only contains a potion merchant, an accessory merchant and identifier, yet to gain access to the town a Human must prove their might to the residing Dwarves.
- Courag - The ruins of the great ancient capital of the Doguns which was destroyed due to the Dwarven War.
Areas[edit | edit source]
- Freezing Heights - An oddly frozen area of the Underground Heights, it serves as a great grinding spot for players.
- Dogun's Retreat - The hideout of the remaining Doguns after the Dwarven War.
- Ancient Rodoroc - A hidden area tucked away from modern Rodoroc. Unfortunately, the gate of it has yet to be opened to reveal what lies inside.
- Stone Structure - Possibly the largest attraction of the surface of the Heights. It is rather mysterious and contains a broken teleporter, with no significance to it yet.
- Large Eggs - Mysterious eggs that the dwarves are poaching. when you kill five mobs around them and drop their remains into the hopper in the middle island, entrance to tier 3 chest will appear.