Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
Mining Operation is a Secret Discovery located in the Abandoned Mines. It is a cavern containing many black spikes similar to the spikes of the corruption, discovered by the Wynn Excavation group. From the text of the Discovery, however, as well as the position of the mines on the Map, and the pink glass which highly resembles the spikes of the Silent Expanse, it is likely the spikes are of Darkness, and not Corruption, in nature.
Access[edit | edit source]
- Press the button on the crane.
- Press the button on the cart.
- Climb the ladder of a wooden transport crane and press the button on its platform.
- Press the button on the ground level of the other end of the crane.
- Follow the minecart TNT that appears to the mines.
- Press the button to the left.
- Enter the cavern opened by the blast of TNT.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After completing step 7, be wary as the cart will respawn potentially trapping you within, leaving no choice but to commit suicide using /kill.
- There is, in fact, another exit - a dark pit within the cavern which will teleport you to where the cart exploded.
- Steps 1-4 must be completed quickly, one after the other. Failing to do so results in needing to restart the entire discovery from step 1.
- You have to have finished a quest or you could get stuck in the room because you are getting pushed back by an invisible force, so be careful if you go hunt for discoveries.