As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Master Piece is a medium level 53 quest situated in the Olux Swamp.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Caissop, the Artist, in his tent.
|Location||Olux Swamp||X||-1802||Y||55||Z||-5190||Wynncraft Map|
- Caissop: ...hm.. mh!
- Caissop: Oh sorry, I didn't notice you. Did you want an autograph?
- Caissop: Wait, no? Don't you know who I am?! It seems like you have no taste in art... I am Caissop, the legendary artist!
- Caissop: Hm, since you are not a fan... Perhaps you can help me. I am looking for a new assistant.
- Caissop: Excellent... I need your help to find three legendary creatures that are hiding in caves around the Swamp.
- Caissop: I actually know their location, but I can not see them with my eyes if I am to immortalize them!
- Caissop: I have to see them with my mind! That's where you come in. I need you to find them and describe them to me!
- Caissop: Don't question the work of a genius! I need you to give me an accurate description of them, once you have found one, come back and describe it to me exactly!
- Caissop: I want to draw them and reveal the identity of these beautiful creatures to the world! Hand me your book a second...
- Caissop: Here you go! I wrote in your book the location of the first one! But be careful I heard a tribe of civilized Snakes are protecting it...
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Search for the first mythical creature in the cave.
|Location||Olux Swamp||X||-1833||Y||69||Z||-5144||Wynncraft Map|
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Report back with the description of the legendary Villager Cow to Caissop.
- Caissop: Quick! Describe it to me! A villager cow you say!?
- Caissop: ..OH, YES! ......... INSPIRED.
- Caissop: ...MH, NO, A LITTLE MORE RED!..... YES!
- Caissop: Haha! This is WONDERFUL! I'm not going to show it to you before it is finished!
- Caissop: So now, I need you to go to the second cave... Give me your book again... I heard that toxic toads live there... Be careful their poison is incredibly toxic!
- Caissop: ...
- Caissop: Here you go! I'll finish this animal while you are gone. OH, YES. MUY MACHO.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Search for the second mythical beast in the cave.
|Location||Olux Swamp||X||-1761||Y||55||Z||-5112||Wynncraft Map|
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Report back with the description of the fabulous Unicorn Sheep to Caissop.
- Caissop: You're here! Quick! Don't look at me, describe it!
- Caissop: Unbelievable... A Unicorn Sheep you say?!
- Caissop: ...OH YES, THE WOOL IS REAL... MORE SWIPING... OH YES, BIEN!
- Caissop: ... THIS IS UNIQUE, REMARKABLE, YES. SUPERNATURAL!
- Caissop: Give me your book, I'll write the location of the last beast.... be quick, I must not lose my magic!
- Caissop: ... OH, NO, NO. YES! MORE COLOUR, MORE PAINT! I'M OUT OF RED!
- Caissop: I'LL JUST USE MY BLOOD! OH! YES! ... INSPIRED! REMARKABLE! Huh? Why are you still here? Go! I need that last description!
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Search for the third and last mythical animal in the cave.
|Location||Olux Swamp||X||-1763||Y||54||Z||-5167||Wynncraft Map|
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Report back with the description of the amazing Pigasus to Caissop.
- Caissop: You're finally back! I just finished the last one. Go! Describe it!
- Caissop: ... Oh, yes.. YES. I LOVE IT.
- Caissop: A Pigasus! WHAT A NAME!
- Caissop: ...OH YES, WINGS! EYES FROM HEAVEN! OH, YES.
- Caissop: Och, Perfect. The final touch and, done! You took so long I made two! One for you, and one for me! You might want to hold onto that, big town upper class Villagers pay through the roof for Caissop's work!
- Caissop: Thank you for your assistance, what a rush! Good luck on your Gavel adventure!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Caissop" is an anagram of the famous artist Pablo Picasso.
- His masterpiece has little red paint on it, despite Caissop using his blood after he runs out of red.
- You can sell Caissop's Master Piece to the Art Merchant in the Letvus Airbase for 3 Liquified Emeralds.
- Despite his supernatural exaggeration, the "villager cow", "unicorn sheep" and "pigasus" are all just the mobs "normal cow", "normal sheep" and "normal pig".