Mana in Wynncraft is energy required to use and cast powerful spells. In the game, your mana is represented by a set of blue circles, which replaces the hunger bar in Vanilla Minecraft. Along with casting spells, sprinting until the Sprint Bar turns red will cause significant mana depletion. Mana will normally regenerate over time, but after casting a spell there is a 2-second cooldown before it begins to come back. Also, consecutively casting spells will result in the cost of mana to increase with each spell casting.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- As players level and upgrade spells, spells will require less mana to cast them. You may visit the website for reference and additional information.
- Investing Skill Points in the Intelligence stat will reduce the mana cost for spells as well.
- Wearing equipment identified with Mana Steal or Mana Regen will help regenerate mana.
- Using Potions of Mana will keep the mana bar filled for a certain amount of time.
- Players in water regenerate mana more slowly.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Prior to the 1.14 Gameplay Update Mana was always consumed when sprinting, independent of the distance.
- The Mana Bar, along with the health bar and the coordinates, are all technically chat.