The town of Maltic
|The first town founded by Villagers in the Wynn Province. Maltic's beach is the site of a shipwreck that crashed upon its shores 100 years ago.|
|Coordinates||X: -562, Z: -1927|
|Minimum Suggested Level||10|
|Other Merchants||Wheat Merchant|
|Other Amenities||Item Identifier|
|Quest Starts||Maltic's Well|
|Uses||Quests, Obtaining Eggs, Identifying|
The small town of Maltic is the first place the Villagers settled when they arrived in the Wynn Province. Maltic is a poor, agricultural village, with most of its residents seeking fortune and wealth in Detlas. It is the starting area of the Maltic's Well quest. It is also a place to identify Treasure Boots, a reward of Underwater, or identifying and selling various items. West of Maltic is the Maltic Cave where many unique mobs are located.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Maltic's Well is located in the centre of the town and is the location used in the quest Maltic's Well. It houses Bats and the Well Witch.
- Item Identifier's House is to the east and is the biggest building in the town centre.
Areas[edit | edit source]
- The Town Centre is the area of four houses located around Maltic's Well.
- The Residential Area is the area south-east of the Town Centre. It contains three large houses/.
- The Eastern Hill is the area where a windmill on a hill can be found.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Merchants[edit | edit source]
The Wheat Merchant is located in the Town Centre and offers to buy and sell wheat for use in the Cook Assistant quest.
Maltic's Blacksmith is located in a lean-to at the Town Centre and works as normal.
Maltic's Item Identifier is located in the Item Identifiers House and operates like all other Identifiers
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Maltic is an anagram of Chimental, a former Wynncraft builder.