A glimpse of Maex
|A dwarven town found as a monument to the victory in Molten Heights. It was built by the power of the people. Dwarves are communal and riches are owned by all.|
|Coordinates||X: 1460, Z: -5278|
|Minimum Suggested Level||90|
|Potion Merchant||Level 90, 95|
|Other Amenities|| Item Identifier|
Maex is a small Dwarven town in the Lower Molten Heights that is located a bit to the north of it's bigger brother city, Rodoroc. The only amenities the town has to offer are a Potion Merchant and Identifier, along with an Accessory Merchant that sells special accessories.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Several numbered buildings are seen throughout the town, one being unusual; house number 77. The house contains a wither skull and cannot be entered, and many question its significance, if any.
- Lampposts are scattered throughout the town, some with a pressure plate next to them. These lampposts may have been a part of an unfinished easter egg.
- Maex has a few mines on the east side of the town.
Merchants[edit | edit source]
The Potion Merchant can be seen next to a building upon entering the town.
The Identifier is located just to the right of the Potion Merchant.
An Accessory Merchant can be found east of the Identifier.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The town's name "Maex" is an anagram of the name of Imaxelius, a CT Manager, GM, and Builder.
- Maex is one of 3 dwarven cities, the other ones being Thanos and Rodoroc.
- An NPC called Dwarven Guard was at the entrance of the town, and he would only let you inside the town of you've completed The Belly of the Beast quest. This NPC was removed for unknown reasons in the Gameplay Update, and you no longer need to complete the quest to enter Maex.
- This town had its name changed from Dogovi to Maex in the 1.17 update. The name Dogovi is an anagram of GoodVibes, a banned ex-builder.
- An accessory merchant was added to the town in the 1.16 Corkus Update.