|In even the harshest of cold, the people of Lusuco have stayed put and continued living here.|
|Coordinates||X: -195, Z: -340|
|Minimum Suggested Level||45|
|Potion Merchant||Level 35, 40, 45, 50, 55, 60, 65, 70, 75|
|Other Merchants||Emerald Merchant|
Lusuco is a small settlement near the Tower of Ascension in the Ice Canyon. It contains only a few buildings and many are covered in icicles. The main feature is the explosives shop, involved in the Frost Bitten quest. Near Lusuco is the Imp Demolition cave. Players who die while trying to conquer the Tower of Ascension will respawn here. Lusuco has been redecorated a few times since it's construction and now includes several amenities for a settlement.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- The Bank is the easiest building to see and is just on the right of the entrance. This is also where the Identifier is located.
- The Potion Shop is to the east while going up the stairs.
- The Explosives Shop which has an Explosives Merchant is upstairs. There's a sign indicating it as you finish going up the stairs.
Gates[edit | edit source]
- The Main Gate is located to the north and is the only way in and out. If the path from this gate is followed it will lead into the Nesaak Forest.
Crafting Stations[edit | edit source]
An Alchemism Station is located in front of the Potion Merchant.
A Jeweling Station is located in front of the Bank.
A Scribing Station is located in front of the Item Identifier.
Merchants[edit | edit source]
- The Explosive Merchant is located in the Explosives Shop, up the stairs. The merchant sells explosives for use in opening the way to Lusuco's Library.
Lusuco's Emerald Merchant is located in the Bank and operates like all others of its kind.
Lusuco's Item Identifier is located inside the Bank.
Lusuco's Item Buyers can be found just outside the Main Gate in merchant style tents.
Lusuco's Potion Merchant is located in the Potion Shop and sells level 35-75 potions.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lusuco is an anagram of Oculus27, one of the Wynncraft builders and moderators.
- There is a witch in one of the buildings, called Rob Fjord.
- A cave in Lusuco leads to North Lucuso. It's the location of the Wynnter Fair. It features the resurrected game of Pigball, which was removed in the 1.12 Mob Update along with the Pigball Arena originally located on the trail to Detlas.
- As of the 1.14.1 Gameplay Update, Lusuco contains a Library containing books on the House of Twain. To access this library, throw a TNT from the Lusuco Explosive Merchant into the hopper next to a huge ice wall. The ice wall will explode, and will reveal the entrance.