|Coordinates||X: -262, Z: -1045|
|Minimum Suggested Level||24|
|Monsters||Protector Carnisky (Lv. 25)|
Scout Mogroth (Lv. 25)
Gila Lizard (Lv. 25)
Scared Creeper (Lv. 25)
Armored Trammor (Lv. 25)
Fiery Creeper (Lv. 25)
Fiery Creeper Fragment (Lv. 23)
Basilic Lizard (Lv. 25)
Mwanza Lizard (Lv. 25)
Soldier Mogroth (Lv. 25)
Captain Mogroth (Lv. 25)
Ancient Carnisky (Lv. 25)
Reaper Carnisky (Lv. 25)
|Boss||Garoth (Lv. 36)|
Creeper (Lv. 25)
This dungeon has a corrupted variant; see Corrupted Lost Sanctuary.
"An oddity began to emerge near Time Valley that had nothing to do with the mysterious gate. A villain of great power was obscuring the natural order. It is said he even made a few creatures extinct just for amusement."
Overview[edit | edit source]
The Lost Sanctuary is a level 24 Dungeon located on the large bridge connecting Elkurn and Time Valley. The dungeons boss is Garoth, a scientist who ventured to the portal, was pushed in and returned corrupted and with his mind twisted. To enter the dungeon the player has to complete the level 21 Dungeon Quest Studying the Corrupt, which tells pieces of Garoths story and ends in the opening of the seal over the Dungeon.
Guide[edit | edit source]
Phase 1[edit | edit source]
- ???: Ahh, good timing. I needed someone to test my defenses.
When you enter the dungeon, there are mobs waiting to fight you. As you fight through them you reach a bridge.
- Garoth: I think you know who I am. The second human ever to be liberated by the portal. I now seek to purify this world.
Garoth will destroy the bridge as you try to walk over it.
- Garoth: There is still a lot to be done it seems.
You will have to quickly jump over the gaps that are created and get to the end of the bridge before it completely collapses.
Phase 2[edit | edit source]
When you the second phase, you will have to kill a 'Scared Creeper' and throw its brain into the hopper, the TNT will ignite and it will blow up the door. Make sure to stand back! You will then have to fight through 3 more rooms, collecting 4, 5 and 6 Creeper Brains in each. In the fourth room there is a staircase that leads up to the third phase.
- Garoth: I keep a lot of creatures here to conduct my experiments on, to test their vulnerabilities. I can't wait to find yours.
Phase 3[edit | edit source]
The third phase is a simple parkour, after you beat it you will have to fight through more mobs in a long room to get to the boss.
- Garoth: Species are nothing to me. Thousands of creepers used to live here, I decimated the whole species like it was nothing.
Boss Phase[edit | edit source]
- Garoth: Well, looks like I get to finally find out what humans are made of.
This dungeon's boss is Garoth. He has 22000 health and a Fire Breath ability. As he strafes through the room he will breathe fire at you. Try to avoid the fire until you get close enough to get a few hits in. The boss is quite hard compared to the rest of the dungeon. If you aren't a very high level, in which case you can just straight up fight him, you can kill the creepers in the room, and throw 8 Creeper Brains into the hopper, the floor will blow up and Garoth will fall into the lava beneath, killing him.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Lost Sanctuary is the only dungeon in which the recommended level is not a multiple of 9, excluding the Corrupted Dungeons.
- Garoth is referenced in the quest Studying the Corrupt.
Video Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Warning! The player in this video is a much higher level than the dungeon's recommended level. Proceed with caution if attempting this dungeon at a lower level!