|Coordinates||X: 295, Z: 324|
|Access Points||/lobby command|
|Not accessible from Wynncraft World|
Lobby is location separated from Wynncraft World and cannot be accessed from it directly. The main purpose of the location is selecting which server player wants to play. Players may choose the server by using a compass or by walking the intro portal. It may look different depending on the season, it is changed every once in a while. For example, it had a Halloween and Christmas theme. Since 1.19 players are no longer in the lobby on joining instead, they are directly teleported to a game server. Players can join the lobby through ip lobby.wynncraft.com. or by /hub. All of the servers synchronize data so changing game server won't reset your progress and spawn you in the exact same spot you let off at.
Other Activities[edit | edit source]
Secrets[edit | edit source]
The lobby contains many secret places, mostly referencing the many teams that work to make Wynn:
- In one of the houses at the bottom of the lobby, you can find a secret room containing the GM's Library. It is accessed via a button nearby some bookshelves.
- Up on an outcropping along the north path that has a laboratory dedicated to the CMD team. I can be reached by pressing a button hidden behind a flower pot.
- In a snowy ruin area in the high mountains of the north east, there are ruins that you can explore. Within there is a secret treasure room you can find.
- In the airbase, there is a bar, that contains the Composer's Hall. You can access it by pressing one of the buttons on the piano in the bar.
- In some ruins covered in vines there is a book that says "THE RULES".
- If you swim up the large waterfall, you can find the Builder Bro Cave. Behind one of the paintings you can find the Builder's Worksite.
- Inside a treehouse along the western path you can find the Modeler's Workshop. Unlike most of the others, it isn't really hidden, you just need to go down a trapdoor in the treehouse.
- There is a sewer system near the Avos houses, which you can use to get back down to the bottom.
- In the southwest mountains there is another ruin, this one frozen, that contains the QA's Cubicles. You can get there by stepping on an elevated pressure plate in a section of ruins somewhat close to the entrance.
- A secret room in the side of the main portal is dedicated to the people who made the Lobby. You can get here by going into one of the non-solid walls on both sides of the portal.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- You can access lobby via /hub, /server, /servers, or /lobby command.
- If the server the player is currently in crashes or restarts, the player will automatically be moved to lobby.
- V.I.P.s can fly in the lobby.
- The players in the lobby are translucent. V.I.P.s are not.