A glimpse of the Plains from Llevigar
|Coordinates||X: -1800, Z: -4800|
|Minimum Suggested Level||40|
|Quest Starts||An Iron Heart Part I|
Green Skinned Trouble
Llevigar Plains is the large expanse dotted with Orc Camps in which players first venture into upon entering the Gavel Province, its capital being the high and imperial city of Llevigar. The city is accompanied by the small farming town of Bucie in the Plains. Containing several quests, this is a key area for many level 40 players.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Cities[edit | edit source]
- Llevigar - This mighty quartz city, the first of the Gavel Province, is located in the southwest corner of the Plains. Being immensely affluent, the city's high authorities hold supremacy over the region and the affairs of the Orcs.
Towns[edit | edit source]
- Bucie - A tiny agricultural village in the northeast Plains, Bucie is among the smallest Villager settlements in Gavel. With it being vacant of any merchants or amenities, the only purpose it serves is as the starting point for Part I of the An Iron Heart quest duo.
Areas[edit | edit source]
- Karoc Quarry - A massive quartz mining operation located south in the Plains, just east of Llevigar. The large quarries and minecart tracks supply Llevigar the white stone that is the source of it's wealth, however plans to use the ores for more dubious purposes are under wraps (as explored in Rise of the Quartron).
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Llevigar Plains has the same biome type as Cinfras County.
- Llevigar Plains is a useful leveling spot for new people to Gavel.
- At -2160,-5010 there is an abandon Elf House with blood that could point out of Disputes between villagers and elves when the villagers came to Gavel