The quartz city of Llevigar
|The city of Llevigar is the first sight adventurers see in Gavel. It was built using quartz mined from the nearby Karoc Quarry. It is the most advanced city in Gavel.|
|Coordinates||X: -2024, Z: -4395|
|Armour Merchant||Level 40-44|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 39-46|
|Potion Merchant||Level 35, 40, 45|
|Other Merchants||Scroll Merchant|
Liquid Emerald Merchant
|Quest Starts||Heart of Llevigar|
Clearing the Camps
|Involved Quests||Pirate's Trove|
Llevigar is a major city in the Gavel Province as it is the first players encounter upon entering the province. It is a key port and a good place to rest before traveling ahead into the slightly less hospitable plains outside of the city, not to mention a nice place to stay. The city itself has a mirrored design and is incredibly complex, with its upper levels containing numerous towers, spires, and domes, each of which hold numerous rooms full of many more secrets, such as records of various locations across the land and concealed prisons for holding the province's dangerous enemies. It is one of the richer towns in Gavel, far larger and many times grander than its nearest neighbor, the crumbling and aged town of Olux in the swamp.
Entrances[edit | edit source]
- The southern entrance of Llevigar is the immense Gavel Gate. Further south of the gate is the Llevigar Port, a small port on the edge of the great Ocean.
- The northern entrance of Llevigar points towards the distant town of Olux and the nearer plains.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Bank - A large building on the highest tier of the city, overlooking the ocean
- Scroll Shop - A building built into the rest of the city around it, in Llevigar's west wing
- Potion Shop - A stall near the entrance to the gardens under the university building
- Armour and Weapon Shops - Both lie in a stall in the eastern wing of the city
- Identifier's Tower - A section of the University where the Llevigar Identifier stands
- Llevigar Power Control - An electrical laboratory overseeing the Power Plant, run by Zenam
- Llevigar Prison - A prison complex below the Justice Building
- The Justice Building - A large building complex in the west wing
- The University - A large building in the east wing, mirroring the Justice Building
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Utilities[edit | edit source]
Emerald Merchants - In the Llevigar Bank, above the Gate
Liquid Emerald Merchant - In the center of Llevigar Bank
Scroll Merchant - In his shop in the western wing
Blacksmiths - Scattered around the plaza in front of the bank
Potion Merchant - Below the University, near the Weapon and Armour merchants
Weapons Merchants - In a stall with the Armour Merchant in the eastern wing
Armour Merchant - In a stall with the Weapon Merchant in the eastern wing
Item Identifier - In the University building
Powder Master - In a building near the Weapon and Armour merchants
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Llevigar" is an anagram of "Villager," referencing the prime existence of the villager race in Gavel.
- Llevigar is the only other city besides Ragni and Cinfras that has an accessible sewer system.
- For a while after the Gavel Update, the door would slowly "throw itself down" when a player approached it, to create an impression on new players. It was likely removed after a while because waiting for the door to open could be tedious.