(Redirected from Liquified Emeralds)
Emeralds[edit | edit source]
|Emeralds are the base currency of Wynncraft. Emeralds are a common drop from mobs and are found abundantly in Loot Chests and the Daily Reward chest. They are also gained through trading, breaking pots, completing dungeons, completing quests and converting Emerald Blocks.|
Emerald Blocks[edit | edit source]
|An Emerald Block is made of 64 emeralds. The way they are usually obtained is through Emerald Merchants in banks; they compress 64 emeralds into one block. Blocks can also be acquired through trading, completing quests and converting Liquid Emeralds into blocks. Unlike in vanilla Minecraft, emerald blocks are not made of nine emeralds and cannot be crafted.|
Liquid Emeralds[edit | edit source]
|Liquid emeralds are the highest denomination of currency in Wynncraft. Liquid emeralds are obtained by converting 64 emerald blocks with the Liquid Emerald Merchant in Detlas, Almuj, Llevigar, Cinfras, Rodoroc, Ahmsord, Troms, Corkus City or inside the Temple of the Legends. Because liquid emeralds are created using so many emeralds, people sell extremely rare or powerful items for them.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 1.18 (The Economy Update) added the Trade Market which made it easier to trade with other players and another way to gain Emeralds.
- One Liquid Emerald contains 4096 Emeralds, and a stack of Liquid Emeralds contains 262144 Emeralds.
- Emeralds obtained before 1.12 were once able to be converted to updated emeralds by going to Selchar's bank and talking to the Converter Merchant.
- As of 14.0.1 (Gavel Expansion Update) Emeralds are a much more common drop from mobs.
- The identification "Stealing" makes Mobs have a chance of dropping emeralds upon being hit.
Emerald Farming Guide[edit | edit source]
|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
Disclaimer: This video is VERY date due to Gavel Expansion and further updates
New video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bw3tEPQcK64
Also by HippieSnuggles