Emeralds are the main currency of Wynncraft.
They can be used to purchase item identifications, weapons, armour and many other goods.
||Emeralds are the base currency of Wynncraft. Emeralds are a common drop from mobs and are found abundantly in Loot Chests and the Daily Reward chest. They are also gained through trading, breaking pots, completing dungeons, completing quests and converting Emerald Blocks.
||An Emerald Block is made of 64 emeralds. The way they are usually obtained is through Emerald Merchants in banks; they compress 64 emeralds into one block. Blocks can also be acquired through trading, completing quests and converting Liquid Emeralds into blocks. Unlike in vanilla Minecraft, emerald blocks are not made of nine emeralds and cannot be crafted.
- 1.18 (The Economy Update) added the Trade Market which made it easier to trade with other players and another way to gain Emeralds.
- One Liquid Emerald contains 4096 Emeralds, and a stack of Liquid Emeralds contains 262144 Emeralds.
- Emeralds obtained before 1.12 were once able to be converted to updated emeralds by going to Selchar's bank and talking to the Converter Merchant.
- As of 14.0.1 (Gavel Expansion Update) Emeralds are a much more common drop from mobs.
- The identification "Stealing" makes Mobs have a chance of dropping emeralds upon being hit.
|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.