Lexdale Witch Trials
|Lexdale Witch Trials|
|Starter NPC||[[The Mayor]]|
Access to the Lexdale Merchants
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» See what's going on in the center of Lexdale at [-605, 45, -5444].
- The Mayor: We have an enemy amongst our own in Lexdale! This witch's illegal practice of magic threatens us!
- The Mayor: Ms. Amira's home was found to be plagued by spreading Decay! We must kill the witch to protect our sanctity!
- Amira: WAIT! Let me GO already! I told you what was happening!
- The Mayor: The deceit of your dark magic won't work, Ms. Amira. Go quietly- leave us in peace!
- Amira: SHUT UP ALREADY! You can't just single people out like this!!
- Amira: Just hear me out for a second! It's not me, something infected my home! That's the reason it was so dark!!
- Amira: My basement, some outlandish thing dug into it! Wherever it went, the area withered and decayed!
- Amira: There's proof in my house that it wasn't me! It's the one that's decayed and barren! You'll see if you LOOK, you gorehound!!
- The Mayor: Quit with the insults! We'll delay for now- If there's no proof of the witch's innocence she will be executed!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Explore the basement of the decayed and barren house.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Follow the creature down the tunnels.
Don't let the creature get away!
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Continue to follow the creature from the tunnel at [-498, 49, -5405].
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Continue to follow the creature from the tunnel at [-505, 50, -5500].
- Tunnel Dweller Chieftain: ...Further... intruders...? You are not of the worms... the parasites?
- Tunnel Dweller Chieftain: Another stranger... You must have witnessed the tunnels. They blight the stone, wither the roots, make lifeless the land...
- Tunnel Dweller Chieftain: And here, we starve in isolation. My people are lost, as the very earth itself warps and shifts.
- Tunnel Dweller Chieftain: The water, stagnant and gray. Nothing but those horrid magic scourges, and the worms themselves to sustain ourselves.
- Tunnel Dweller Chieftain: We cannot escape, for the sun scourges us. There is no place to go, no place to burrow that they do not wait.
- Tunnel Dweller Chieftain: You... You... You have life. You have a heart, and muscle, and meat... To survive till this torture ends...
- Tunnel Dweller Chieftain: Stranger, you must perish.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Defeat the Tunnel Dweller Chieftain.
- Tunnel Dweller Chieftain: Wait... These earthquakes! IT'S THEM! AGHHHHHHHHHHH!!
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Dig yourself out of the dirt. Then go after the creature.
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Return to Lexdale and try to show the mayor the creature at [-604, 45, -5444].
- The Mayor: You're back. Did- Wait, what in the nine hells is THAT?!
- Amira: That! That was the thing in my basement!! I knew that human could find it! Thank you!!
- Amira: That thing was spreading the decay through my house! It's NOT witches or magic like you suddenly DECIDED one day!!
- The Mayor: ...Fine then. This... creature... bug... leach? This whatever- it- is... I'll accept your explanation.
- The Mayor: Step off the podium, Ms. Amira. You're innocent.
- Amira: Gah, finally! You're seeing sense! It's almost like something just... took you over one day and never left 'til now!
- The Mayor: ...hm. That... Mmh. Regardless. Human, you've proven yourself to be trustworthy. We'll keep our doors open for you.
- The Mayor: As for the... THING... Well... I'll be sure to inform the Gavel government.
Tips[edit | edit source]
During Stage 4 for the vine swinging parkours if you fail the parkour a certain amount of times the game will teleport you to the end of the parkour