A screenshot of Lexdale
|Once a humble town, Lexdale has been overrun by cultists, worshiping a dark being named Naragath.|
|Coordinates||X: -615, Z: -5435|
|Involved Quests||Lexdale Witch Trials|
Lexdale is a small, desolate town located in the Kander Forest. It is one of the only towns in Gavel where it is not safe to be AFK. Its only current use is in the quest Lexdale Witch Trials, and as a checkpoint for the quests in the Kander Forest and explorations around that area.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Ceyquin's house
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Merchants[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lexdale is one of the only three towns in Gavel without any merchants, the others being Efilim and Bucie.
- If you die in some parts of the Realm of Light and other quest-specific areas, you may respawn here.
- Lexdale has a clock in it for the Clock Mystery; it is normally one of the first clocks found by players.
- Lexdale is an anagram of the builder Alexdacube.
- During Gavel's development, many cities had different names. Lexdale was originally called Subitan, an anagram of the Manager GM-CMD hybrid Tantibus, minus a 'T'.