As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
A screenshot of Lexdale
|Once a humble town, Lexdale has been overrun by cultists, worshiping a dark being named Naragath.|
|Coordinates||X: -615, Z: -5435|
|Involved Quests||Eye of the Storm|
Lexdale is a small, desolate town located in the Kander Forest. It is not a safe place for players to hang around like most other towns in Gavel. It's only current known use is as a checkpoint for the quests in the Kander Forest and explorations around that area.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Ceyquin's house
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Merchants[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Lexdale is one of the only three towns in Gavel without any merchants, the others being Efilim and Bucie.
- If you die in some parts of the Realm of Light and other quest-specific areas, you may respawn in Lexdale.
- Lexdale has a clock in it for the Clock Mystery; it is normally the first of the clocks found by players.
- Lexdale is an anagram of the builder Alexdacube
- During Gavel's development, many cities had different names. Lexdale was originally called Subitan, an anagram of the Manager GM-CMD hybrid Tantibus, minus a 'T'.