As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
An overview of Legendary Island
|Home of the Legendary Challenge, a test for those who think they are the strongest in the world. It is named for its designer, the eccentric Dr. Legendary.|
|Coordinates||X: -1115, Z: -2425|
|Potion Merchant||Level 90-100|
|Other Merchants||Emerald Merchant|
Legendary Island is a location that offers a unique challenge for players that are up for it. The challenge was inspired by The Qira Hive and Tower of Ascension, however, it differs in that it is not a quest. In the challenge, the player must face off with 10 recreated, mechanized versions of classic bosses. However, if you die, you are sent to the beginning, and you have to start over. You have the choice of forfeiting early, but you won't get as much of a reward. Be mindful, though, as the entry fee costs 12 Emerald Blocks, and if you forfeit early, you may have just wasted your money. The Seaskipper captain notes in one of his dialogues that Dr. Legendary's first name is Herbert.
- 1 Navigation
- 2 Dialogue
- 3 Legendary Challenge
[edit | edit source]
Map[edit | edit source]
Legendary Rewards Market[edit | edit source]
The Legendary Rewards Market offers rewards for players who have participated in the Legendary Challenge. It sells powerful accessories of each element, including multi-element. The accessories split up into tiers; Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Diamond. If you're going for a necklace, buy the Bronze Basic Necklace. A similar rule applies to the other accessories. You can add elements to the accessories from there. To buy a Silver reward, you must first buy a Bronze reward. To buy a Gold reward, you must have a Silver reward of the same type. Note that rings cost half as much as the others.
Merchants[edit | edit source]
An Emerald Merchant is located to the right of the temple.
A Potion Merchant has a shop to the left of the Emerald Merchant.
A Scroll Merchant is located to the right of the Emerald Merchant, and sells scrolls to Legendary Island for 3 Emerald Blocks.
A Powder Master is located next to the Potion Merchant.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
The Mummyboard[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Legendary: Mo'in, traveler, and welcome to... LEGENDARY ISLAND! The ultimate test of strength!
- Dr. Legendary: With funding from the future province of Corkus, I went on a journey to study the strongest fighters in the world!
- Dr. Legendary: This means that here, at Legendary Island, you can fight my creations, recreations of the most powerful beings of all time!
- Dr. Legendary: There are 10 challengers for you to fight, and many prizes to collect!
- Dr. Legendary: The first challenger that you'll face is based off of a Mummy that I discovered hidden in the desert: The Mummyboard
- Dr. Legendary: You can challenge it now if you want, you can buy an entry ticket to the right.
Virus Doctor[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Legendary: Impressive work against the Mummyboard, but that was only the first challenger! Things have only just begun!
- Dr. Legendary: During my expedition across the world, funded by the amazing future province of Corkus, I happened upon a story about a doctor in Olux.
- Dr. Legendary: Using samples of his so-called medicine, and stories about him, I managed to recreate the Plague Doctor as...
- Dr. Legendary: the Virus Doctor
- Dr. Legendary: You can continue and fight him now, or forfeit to your right, though you won't get much of a reward. The choice is yours.
Corkus Accipientis[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Legendary: Seems you were able to best the Virus Doctor, but this is still the Bronze tier, so don't get too cocky!
- Dr. Legendary: After reading about a rare Gavel species with the properties of transformation, I knew I had to research it.
- Dr. Legendary: Thanks to funding from Corkus, I managed to find it, the Corpus Accipientis, and created a golem with similar abilities.
- Dr. Legendary: I call it the Corkus Accipientis! This will be the final battle of the Bronze tier!
- Dr. Legendary: You can continue and challenge it now, or you can forfeit to your right for a small reward. It's up to you!
Matrojan Idol[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Legendary: Congratulations on defeating the Corkus Accipientis and completing the Bronze tier! If you win the next fight, you can start getting Silver tokens.
- Dr. Legendary: My expedition, which was sponsored by Corkus, by the way, eventually led me to the jungles of Wynn, where I heard rumors of an ancient idol.
- Dr. Legendary: Though its name is rather hard to pronounce, I eventually managed to find and study the Matryoshka Idol.
- Dr. Legendary: And now you can fight one of my most resilient creations, the Matrojan Idol!
- Dr. Legendary: You can give it a shot now, or forfeit for a reward to your right, as usual.
YahyaBot v4.04[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Legendary: What a breathtaking fight! The Matrojan Idol, defeated! You're almost halfway there.
- Dr. Legendary: During my travels, made possible by Corkus, I eventually stumbled into the Light Forest of Gavel, where I had a strange vision...
- Dr. Legendary: I saw... a villager, in his ultimate form, surrounded by mushrooms. The vision inspired me to create the next challenger.
- Dr. Legendary: I call this robot... YahyaBot v4.04!
- Dr. Legendary: As always, you can forfeit to your right, or you can continue up ahead.
Death Metal[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Legendary: What happened out there? You both just stood there until you destroyed YahyaBot in one blow! The fight is still considered valid, so don't worry.
- Dr. Legendary: Anyways, during my Corkus-sponsored expedition, I eventually found and scaled the legendary Tower of Ascension.
- Dr. Legendary: Up there, I met a peculiar creature, dressed up as the spirit of Death himself! Despite being an impostor, its strength was still formidable.
- Dr. Legendary: So the final fight of the Silver tier will be... Death Metal!
- Dr. Legendary: As I'm legally obligated to remind you, you can forfeit to your right if you want.
Mechorrupter of Worlds[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Legendary: Drat! And those mechs were so expe- Oh! Great job defeating Death Metal!
- Dr. Legendary: But this next one might be the end of you. The jungles of Wynn also spoke of a creature far more powerful and dangerous than the Idol.
- Dr. Legendary: While I was unable to approach it myself, a man outside of a temple told me all about the monster in question.
- Dr. Legendary: Which is why I am proud to present you the Mechorrupter of Worlds, the first enemy of the Gold tier!
- Dr. Legendary: The reward for forfeit, to your right, isn't too bad. You can stop now if you want, or risk it all and keep going!
Robob's Reinvention[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Legendary: Congratulations! You've defeated your first challenger of the Gold tier! That's more than most can say.
- Dr. Legendary: But you're bound to have heard of the next challenger. During my Corkus-funded travels, I heard every story of Bob known to man.
- Dr. Legendary: I amassed all of my research into one of my finest creations! So I wish you good luck in defeating the one and only...
- Dr. Legendary: Robob's Reinvention!
- Dr. Legendary: While I applaud you for getting this far, there's never any shame in forfeiting off to the side. But the choice is still yours.
Orange Cybel[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Legendary: Astounding! Very few have ever slain Robob. But this next challenger is known to very few, and still remains undefeated.
- Dr. Legendary: You've likely heard of wybels. Have you heard stories of an orange one? They say an orange wybel is very intelligent and powerful.
- Dr. Legendary: I was unable to match its strength with electromagic alone, so I took a live Orange Wybel and... "upgraded" it into...
- Dr. Legendary: The Orange Cybel, the final challenger of the gold tier. If you defeat it, you'll even be able to challenge the Diamond tier.
- Dr. Legendary: If you truly believe in your strength, continue. If not, I'd advise you to forfeit now. Your reward is already sizable.
Doctor Legendary[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Legendary: Amazing! You even defeated the Cybel, my strongest creation. Well, except for one thing...
- Dr. Legendary: With the help of Corkus, I traveled to the Hive, where I sought to model the final challenger after the legendary sorceress.
- Dr. Legendary: But... Qira declined. She said that if I tried anyway, she'd, erm... well, let's just say killing me was putting it too lightly.
- Dr. Legendary: It might be for the best, anyways. If the stories about her are true, her immense skill might be impossible to replicate.
- Dr. Legendary: So instead, I made something else, something entirely new...
- Dr. Legendary: A mech suit that will be piloted by me, Doctor Legendary! With it, I might be one of the toughest foes you'll ever face!
- Dr. Legendary: But if you can defeat me, you'll get 1 Diamond Token, 7 Gold Tokens, 15 Silver Tokens, and 25 Bronze Tokens!
- Dr. Legendary: It's not too late to forfeit, if you want. But I have a feeling you've got one more fight in you.
After Completion[edit | edit source]
- Dr. Legendary: ...
- Dr. Legendary: I'm still in shock. I, the creator and controller of the strongest mechs in the world, have been defeated!
- Dr. Legendary: All of my research, sponsored by Corkus of course, was still not enough. You have truly bested me.
- Dr. Legendary: I trust that you have received all of your tokens. You can make yourself a powerful accessory with all of those.
- Dr. Legendary: You've earned those tokens, but they might not be enough to maximize the power of an accessory.
- Dr. Legendary: You'll have to go through the challenge all over again if you want more tokens. And I'm ready for a rematch any time!
Legendary Challenge[edit | edit source]
As mentioned before, the entry fee to take on the challenge is 12 Emerald Blocks. Once you enter the first challenger's arena, there is no going back unless you die or kill the boss. With that being said, you should bring many potions just in case, and perhaps some skill boost potions as well. Don't worry: there is a warm-up room right before every boss fight. If you ever run out of potions, you can restock here. The warm-up room consists of an Emerald Merchant, a Powder Master, and a Potion Merchant. You have an opportunity to leave during the warm-up phases and claim a lesser prize.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
If you manage to fully complete the Legendary Challenge, you receive the following:
- 25 Bronze Tokens
- 15 Silver Tokens
- 7 Gold Tokens
- 1 Diamond Token
- 800000 Experience Points
General Tips[edit | edit source]
- If you ever get a Slowness, Weakness, or any other negative effect, simply log back into your class.
- Although it's possible to do it solo, doing the Legendary Challenge with a party of 2-3 (the more the merrier) players will heavily increase your chances of winning, but when there are 4 or more players it might be hard to get token for everyone.
- If going solo, it's recommended to get a very well constructed class build.
- Stat potions, the highest level of which can be bought in Ahmsord or at the Island, also help tremendously if attempting to complete the challenge solo.