King's Recruit is the starting quest for Wynncraft. It is a medium level 1 quest and is a brief tutorial that introduces players to the basic concepts of the game.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to the Caravan Driver.
- Caravan Driver: Finally, you're awake! Everyone already went on ahead.
- Caravan Driver: This is as far as we go, right to the border.
- Caravan Driver: The King is waiting for you in Ragni. That gate marks the entrance to the Wynn Province, so the castle can't be too far from here.
- Caravan Driver: I heard it's a dangerous road to the castle, but fortunately you're armed.
- Caravan Driver: Sorry we couldn't take you all the way, here is a partial refund for the journey. Use it to buy yourself some armour.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Head along the path towards the castle.
- Ragni Knight: Get to the castle, we'll handle all of these undead!
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Enter the castle.
- Ragni's King: I see you've arrived safely, new recruit. Excellent, come and talk to me for debriefing.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Talk to the King.
- Ragni's King: You must be the last recruit! Finally nice to meet you. What did you say your name was?
- Ragni's King: What a peculiar name. Anyway, welcome to the province of Wynn!
- Ragni's King: This is the noble fort of Ragni, one of the oldest and most influential cities in the province!
- Ragni's King: Your job as a soldier of Wynn is to stop the growth of the monsters that are ravaging the province.
- Ragni's King: You might want to train a little more before hand, though. Many lives are lost everyday...
- Ragni's King: ... Anyway, good luck! If you are lost, use map.wynncraft.com as it is very useful if you don't know where to go.
- Ragni's King: Take this 1 Ragni Teleportation Scroll too! It will bring you back here if you use it.