Nasea's House in the South Side
|Karoc Quarry mines out massive amounts of quartz each day, mostly used for construction purposes. But lately, shipments have been going missing...|
|Coordinates||X: -1644, Z: -4499|
|Uses||Rise of the Quartron|
The Karoc Quarry is an area east of Llevigar. It is divided into two parts. One north of the quartz hill, and one to the south. Quarry Workers spawn in the area. Large train tracks go over the area and quartz is found everywhere. Rats also spawn in the southern area.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Nasea's House is a house where Manager Nasea is located in the southern area.
- Minecart Hill is a small hill located in the northern area. Bugabo and Popo spawn here.
- Dado's House is where Dado resides in the northern area. His house has quartz on the inside.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Karoc" is an anagram of Ackro, a former hybrid (GM, CMD, QA, and builder).
- Prior to 1.17 Dungeons and Discoveries Update, Earth Powder IV Relic was located here in a broken minecart cave.