We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Required Quest||A Sandy Scandal|
Jungle Fever is a medium level 52 quest that sprawls across Wynn.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Jungle Fever has supposedly fallen upon Worid, he asks the player to fetch a "cure" (64 Liquified Emeralds). Upon reaching Detlas, the Banker refuses to give any. Worid then asks the player to rob the bank of Almuj in order to "cure" him.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Worid: Oh, I am so happy to see you! *cough*, I caught a very bad fever, and I really need help! *cough*
- Worid: The only cure against this fever is to Liquid Emeralds! Yes, exactly! *cough*
- Worid: Do you think you could ask the Banker at Detlas if he could give me, oh I don't know, 64 Liquified Emeralds?
- Worid: If he has the audacity to *cough* say no... you will have to use brute force...
- Worid: Break into *cough* to the emerald storage, but don't take anything... come back to me immediately after, if you make it out alive, heheh...
- Worid: Oh, uh... I mean *cough* *cough*
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
- The Banker: 64 Liquified Emeralds? He is crazy! Liquid Emeralds cannot cure anyone from anything
- The Banker: I will not participate in this pathetic fraud attempt!
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Head down into Deltas Bank and talk to Worid.
- Worid: What? You're here already. I thought you would take too long so I just went myself.
- Worid: My sickness? RIGHT. *cough* You should feel bad for forcing a sick man to do your job.
- Worid: Anyway I see you proved yourself, we can start the real thing now.
- Worid: You see, Almuj has a very well guarded emerald vault named "The Emerald Labyrinth".
- Worid: It is guarded with tons of well trained Guard Golem, who can easily kill any adventurer.
- Worid: The Banker in the secret vault must be completely bored out of his mind, and won't mind if you find him.
- Worid: Good luck with that. Haha.. I mean, *cough*.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
- Almuj Banker: Oh, uh! Somebody! It has been so long since I've seen someone!
- Almuj Banker: Liquified Emeralds? Of course, of course! I've got tons! Here, take them.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Worid in the Detlas Bank.
- Worid: You are back! Wonderful!
- Worid: That is a lot of money, thank you very much, I will finally be able to... *cough* to cure myself!
- Worid: Here, take this part, you deserve it. I have to use most of the... *cough* money so I can heal, so I've instead paid you with a key.
- Worid: I stole- *cough* I mean, borrowed it, from our tribe's leader. Apparently it was used to lock up a great evil.
- Worid: Good ridda- *cough* Er... luck. Yes, good luck, adventurer!