|Required Quest||A Sandy Scandal|
Jungle Fever is a medium level 52 quest that sprawls across Wynn.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Jungle Fever has supposedly fallen upon Worid, he asks the player to fetch a "cure" (64 Liquified Emeralds). Upon reaching Detlas, the Banker refuses to give any. Worid then asks the player to rob the bank of Almuj in order to "cure" him.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Worid: Oh, I am so happy to see you! *cough*, I caught a very bad fever, and I really need help! *cough*
- Worid: The only cure against this fever is to Liquid Emeralds! Yes, exactly! *cough*
- Worid: Do you think you could ask the Banker at Detlas if he could give me, oh I don't know, 64 Liquified Emeralds?
- Worid: If he has the audacity to *cough* say no... you will have to use brute force...
- Worid: Break into *cough* to the emerald storage, but don't take anything... come back to me immediately after, if you make it out alive, heheh...
- Worid: Oh, uh... I mean *cough* *cough*
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
- The Banker: 64 Liquified Emeralds? He is crazy! Liquid Emeralds cannot cure anyone from anything
- The Banker: I will not participate in this pathetic fraud attempt!
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Head down into Deltas Bank and talk to Worid.
- Worid: What? You're here already. I thought you would take too long so I just went myself.
- Worid: My sickness? RIGHT. *cough* You should feel bad for forcing a sick man to do your job.
- Worid: Anyway I see you proved yourself, we can start the real thing now.
- Worid: You see, Almuj has a very well guarded emerald vault named "The Emerald Labyrinth".
- Worid: It is guarded with tons of well trained Guard Golem, who can easily kill any adventurer.
- Worid: The Banker in the secret vault must be completely bored out of his mind, and won't mind if you find him.
- Worid: Good luck with that. Haha.. I mean, *cough*.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
- Almuj Banker: Oh, uh! Somebody! It has been so long since I've seen someone!
- Almuj Banker: Liquified Emeralds? Of course, of course! I've got tons! Here, take them.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Worid in the Detlas Bank.
- Worid: You are back! Wonderful!
- Worid: That is a lot of money, thank you very much, I will finally be able to... *cough* to cure myself!
- Worid: Here, take this part, you deserve it. I have to use most of the... *cough* money so I can heal, so I've instead paid you with a key.
- Worid: I stole- *cough* I mean, borrowed it, from our tribe's leader. Apparently it was used to lock up a great evil.
- Worid: Good ridda- *cough* Er... luck. Yes, good luck, adventurer!