A screenshot of the Jungle
|Coordinates||X: -600, Z: -800|
|Access Points||Great Bridge: -240, -696|
|Quest Starts||Jungle Fever|
The Jungle, divided into two parts, the Jungle and Troms' jungle, is one of the most dangerous areas in the Wynn Province, as large amounts of level 51 Jungle Fetishes and level 52 Jungle Slimes can spawn in a very close proximity of the player, sometimes even on top of them, killing the unprepared instantly. Level 64 Dead Miners spawn in the Troms' jungle, dangerous even to higher-level players. The other dangerous part of the Jungle is the Great Bridge, connecting Nesaak's taiga to the Jungle, as large amounts of level 52 Magma Slimes spawn on the bridge, often spawning on top of the player, killing them almost instantly. Because of the large amount of projectile based mobs, low-level players should try to stay on the numerous treetops. The Herb Cave bypass can be used to go from the Great Bridge entrance to Troms without encountering any hostile mobs.
On the other hand, the Jungle has one of the largest amounts of Loot Chests in the Wynn Province, and is a very popular grinding spot for level 50+ players. The Jungle also connects to the Dernel Jungle, a harder and higher level area.
Mobs[edit | edit source]
- Rotten Zombie [Lv. 54]
- Jungle Fetish [Lv. 51]
- Jungle Slime [Lv. 55]
- Dead Miner [Lv. 64]
- Corrupted Blade [Lv. 70]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Areas[edit | edit source]
- The Undergrowth Ruins is located at the Troms side of the jungle.
- The Herb Cave is to the west of the jungle entrance of the Great Bridge.
- The Temple of the Legends is somewhat north-east of Troms' entrance.
- The Dernel Jungle can be accessed from two locations - the entrance in the mountains behind Iboju Village guarded by Level 62 Vampire Bats, and the entrance by <please fill in> guarded by Level 70 Corrupted Blades.
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Numerous ruins scattered all over the area.
- The Iboju Village and Jungle Wall are one of the few safe zones within the Jungle.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A screenshot of the Jungle Wall