A screenshot of the sunken ship
|Home to a nation of early seafarers, they have waged war among each other for years, oblivious to the real war on the mainland.|
|Coordinates||X: 900, Z: -3320|
|Minimum Suggested Level||45|
|Other Merchants||Boat Merchant|
|Quest Starts||Ice Nations|
|Consists of four major islands: Nodguj Nation, Dujgon Nation, Craftmas Island, and an Abandoned Island.|
The Ice Islands are a series of snow and ice covered islands located in the far reaches of the Ocean, located south of Dead Island. The islands are a starting and finishing area for the Ice Nations quest. Level 45 Snow Zombies used to spawn on small islands around the main island, though they have now been reworked. There is also a nearby island with an abandoned castle, housing level 43 Ancient Warriors. It is a very good grinding spot to quickly get to level 45 for those that take the time to head there. Multiple loot chests also spawn on the surrounding mini islands, the main islands, and the abandoned island.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- There are three islands, or nations, with fortresses on them. In two of the nations' fortresses, there is an NPC for the Ice Nations quest- Adigard and Hallfred, Adigard being a starting NPC for the quest and Hallfred being the finishing NPC for the same quest. Nearby the two islands, is another abandoned nation with level 43 Ancient Warriors spawning there at high rates.
- There's a fourth island, Craftmas Island being its official name. It works like a town by having its Blacksmith, Item Identifier, Merchants, and Bank.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Merchants[edit | edit source]
Nodguj Seasail Shop
Nodjug Boat Merchant (Archived)
Nodguj and Craftmas Island's Banks
Nodguj, Dujgon and Craftmas Island Item Identifiers
Nodguj and Dujgon Armour Merchants
Nodguj and Dujgon Weapon Merchants
Craftmas Island Blacksmiths
Craftmas Island Fish Merchant
Major Islands[edit | edit source]
- Dujgon Nation: Likely the smaller of the two main islands, its fortress is located near the sea and appears relatively larger then the one of the Nodguj Nation.
- Nodguj Nation: The bigger of the two, contains not only a larger landmass, but also a hidden passageway under the island and a wrecked viking ship near its eastern shore. Its fortress is smaller than the one of Dujgon's, however it is located farther inland on a slightly elevated position.
- The Third Nation: This unnamed island contains one large fortress built into a mountain. Out of all the islands, it appears to have the most mass with its rising cliffs and soaring mountain. This island once contained LvL 43 Snow warriors, however as of 1.12 they appear to of vanished.
- Craftmas Island: This mid-sized island is a viking town on an island. The island also is like a town by having its Blacksmiths and Identifier, a Bank and a
Fish Merchant to sell the fish you can sometimes get from V.S.S. Seaskipper. Vikings inhabit the town apart from Santa.
- Various outlying islands: Surrounding the major islands are a small number of tiny islands, containing very little. Some islands however have loot chests on them. The islands no longer spawn mobs, though.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After the 1.13 Wynnter 2014 update, the Craftmas Island has become home to Santa, and candy canes have appeared on the summit of the island's mountain.
- In 1.14.1, Craftmas Island received its merchants, inhabitants and an official name.
- Nodguj and Dujgon also received a revamp in 1.14.1, with Nodguj getting a Bank, Dujgon getting a Junk Merchant, and both getting Armour Merchants, Weapons Merchants and Item Identifiers.
- Although there are Identifiers in Nodguj and Dujgon, only Craftmas Island has Blacksmiths.