Preview[edit | edit source]
Two nations lie out in the eastern Ocean, where conflict seems inevitable. However, one nation wants peace, and is trying to forge a treaty with the other, whereas, the other nation seems otherwise preoccupied with the treasure on a wrecked ship. Find the treasure and return it to the rightful nation in order to secure peace between the two.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Adigard: Welcome traveler, to our humble island...
- Adigard: My people and I landed here many years ago. Unfortunately, our ship didn't make it...
- Adigard: We tried to build a nation on these islands but became divided through the years.
- Adigard: Because of this, we are fighting a useless war with our neighbours.
- Adigard: I believe we should try to pass a peace treaty, but I am afraid of getting killed if I leave the island...
- Adigard: Would you mind helping us? Talk to Hallfred about this treaty. He lives on another ice island nearby.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Hallfred about the peace treaty.
- Hallfred: Welcome traveler! What brings you on our island?
- Hallfred: Oh, I see that Adigard now sends strangers through fear of getting killed!
- Hallfred: This is the last time I'll repeat it: We will sign the peace treaty the day Adigard and his nation will return to us... the treasure.
- Hallfred: The one that they kept and hid from us after the shipwreck.
- Hallfred: Pure gold, very valuable and rare! Tell him I'll be waiting for it. And none of that silly story again.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
- Adigard: I should have expected that. Hallfred was always very greedy...
- Adigard: We tried to make him understand that we do not have the treasure, without much success.
- Adigard: ... You see, the reason why we became shipwrecked wasn't natural cause. We were attacked...
- Adigard: By whom? The undead. Ghosts and demons navigating a monstrous ship. They got us by surprise.
- Adigard: I believe they also stole our treasure during the attack.
- Adigard: Would you help our nation come back together? Find this ship, and bring the treasure back to Hallfred so we can finally live in peace.
- Adigard: Sail north. That is where they attacked us many years ago. It should be easy to find, I'm sure they are anchored there in glory... Thank you.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
|Location||Ghost Ship||X||728||Y||Z||-3776||Wynncraft Map|
- Hallfred: Incredible! He actually delivered the treasure!
- Hallfred: I suppose that means the end of the war between our nations!
- Hallfred: This is a great day! Here, take this as a reward for helping our nation.
- Hallfred: I'm sure you'll find a use for this helmet one day!
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The most difficult part of the quest centers around the Ghost Ship. It is suggested that if you have trouble with this portion of the quest, you should request the aid of other players.
- The easiest and fastest way to get to the Ghost Ship (without buying your own boat) is to take the Seaskipper to Dead Island and swim from there.