As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Hollow Sirene is a long level 73 quest located in the Kander Forest.
Preview[edit | edit source]
The player finds out why Laloire has terrible hearing. After exploration, the player learns of a Banshee in a nearby cave, who seems to be causing the noise. After retrieving earmuffs from a scientist's tomb, the player sets out to kill the Banshee and to bring back a memento as proof of death for Laloire.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
|Location||Kander Forest||X||-660||Y||Z||-5199||Wynncraft Map|
- Lalorie: Hello? I'm sorry, you are going to have to speak up. My hearing is terrible these days.
- Lalorie: I went to the healer in Cinfras but he said without knowing the cause, he can not help me.
- Lalorie: I thought at first it might have been the so called "decay" of the forest. But it started when a strange hole appeared nearby below a dead tree.
- Lalorie: I went to investigate, but before I could get close, I heard a strange scream coming from deep within the cave. It was far away, so it wasn't loud, but my hearing has been weak ever since.
- Lalorie: Maybe you could investigate for me? I need to know what's down there if I'm ever going to be cured.
- Laloire: The cave is very close by straight northwest of here, just leave my cottage and find the tree surrounded by stumps.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Investigate the supernatural cave.
|Location||Kander Forest||X||-739||Y||43||Z||-5271||Wynncraft Map|
- The screams of an unknown creature echo in your ears. It is not safe to continue without proper protection. You should report back to Laloire.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Laloire.
- Lalorie: Eh? Sorry, I can't hear you again. Speak up!
- Lalorie: The ice cream is proud? What?
- Lalorie: Oh, the scream is loud. Yeah, well I could have told you that!
- Lalorie: Sounds like you heard the same thing I did. We need to find out what it is!
- Lalorie: Can you replicate the noise it made? Even approximately might help.
- Lalorie: ... Okay, okay. Stop. It sounds so unholy. We should ask the pastor of the forest what he thinks.
- Lalorie: His name is Nitram and he should be on duty at the cemetery at this time. It's just a short walk north east of here.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Nitram.
|Location||Kander Forest||X||-620||Y||42||Z||-5351||Wynncraft Map|
- Nitram: What are you doing here, my child? This forest is cursed. It is not safe.
- Nitram: Nothing holy is left here. Nothing I do will bring back life to anything here.
- Nitram: How can I help you? Oh, Laloire sent you. I already told him I couldn't help him.
- Nitram: Wait, you heard it too? Are you able to make the noises?
- Nitram: ....
- Nitram: I believe I know what that is.
- Nitram: It's a Banshee. If you are close enough to one, the scream can kill you. I know what we can do.
- Nitram: If we don't kill the Banshee, it will work its way through the whole forest.
- Nitram: A paranoid scientist screamed about banshees for years, and no one believed him. He died a while ago, but his will insisted we bury him with his earmuffs.
- Nitram: If we can retrieve them, they will protect you against the banshee's scream. The problem is, I don't know where he was buried. Find a way into his tomb, and you will be able to take on the Banshee.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Enter the scientist's tomb and get the earmuffs.
- Chielma: We honor our spirits by lighting a torch at their grave.
- There must be a way to open the door to the scientist's secret grave.
- There is an odd skeleton wearing earmuffs ahead.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Recover the Sound Proof Earmuff and go into the Banshee's cave while wearing it.
- You can still hear an eerie howl flowing through the thin air and cold chill running through your veins.
|Location||Kander Forest||X||-661||Y||8||Z||-5273||Wynncraft Map|
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Chase down the banshee by following the source of the noise.
- More spirits are appearing as you walk through the cave.
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Go deeper into the cave and find the Banshee.
- You can feel your ear ringing as the banshee howls eeriely.
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Exterminate the Banshee and give Laloire a memento from the Banshee as proof.
- Laloire: Hello again! You what? The man-she was poorly done?!
- Laloire: It was a Banshee?! Oh my word. No wonder the healer didn't know what to do!
- Laloire: And what's this?! You killed it?! You're crazy! I didn't expect you to go in the cave and fight anything!
- Laloire: But at least I can take this to the healer, I bet it can be used to cure me!
- Laloire: Thank you so much! I didn't even ask your name, what is it?
- Laloire: Deren Teena? Carline Chena? Thwan Yahya? Oh I can't hear you. Anyway, it doesn't matter. Here take this, you really deserve it.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The Harrowing Banshee regenerates health quite fast, it's best to bring a friend or a group of people to help kill it.
- To open the grave, blocks above the pressure plates will turn to emeralds in order, and you must press each of the pressure plates in that order to continue.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- At the end you get to keep the sound proof earmuffs.