Heart of Llevigar
|Heart of Llevigar|
Preview[edit | edit source]
This quest deals with the ancient workings of the 'Heart of Llevigar', in other words, Llevigar's power generator. If the power generator ever malfunctioned, the whole city would die.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Find Zenam in his laboratory.
- Zenam: Uh, no. Oh this doesn't make any sense! What idiot designed this?
- Zenam: Oh, hello there. Sorry, the power plant is closed for maintenance.
- Zenam: Or are you the expert we're paying a fortune to fix our issue? You are?
- Zenam: Well, I wasn't expecting a human. This system is top-tier villager engineering from years ago.
- Zenam: The system was so perfect, no one has had to touch it in centuries, until now.
- [WARNING] Power Level: 55.0%
- Zenam: Hear that? We don't have much time until full meltdown! There is an entrance to the power plant opposite of the bank. Tell the Head Engineer I sent you!
- [WARNING] Power Level: 52.5%
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Enter the sewers opposite of the bank of Llevigar.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
- Head Engineer: Ah, you must be the expert. Did Zenam tell you about the entrance? It took us two weeks to find it.
- Head Engineer: No one has looked after this place in hundreds of years. My great grandfather was the last known engineer that understood this place.
- Head Engineer: I had the easiest job ever, until the power started going haywire. Now all the blueprints are lost and no one understands this magical technology.
- Head Engineer: I'm not sure how a human like yourself is an expert on this, but I'm not one to take away responsibility from someone else.
- Head Engineer: I guess you can start with the weird holes around the plant, they seem to lead to various parts of the system. See the one on the opposite wall? That's one of them.
- Head Engineer: If you find the right one, I guess you can find the power source. However some of these holes do not work in both direction, you might end up somewhere else when you step back.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Find a way to proceed into the inner works of the machinery.
» Solve the puzzle.
.» Proceed into the dry broken water pipe.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Reach the center of the restricted area.
» Tip: look up and follow a line.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Talk to the Head Engineer and find out how to enter the machine again.
- Head Engineer: What did you find? What does it look like? I admit, I've never seen it..
- Head Engineer: A room with a blue beam inside it? And it said >High Voltage<? Oh boy. My grandfather told me a story about overloads in the system.
- Head Engineer: It's a fault in the system. The chances are so slim that it was approved for construction anyway, but it could lead to the destruction of Llevigar.
- Head Engineer: Of course, you already knew that, being the expert. I guess you will want to reset the system. Thank heavens there is a reset button. It's supposed to be idiot proof.
- Head Engineer: I have no idea how to navigate the system, but your best bet is to head up those stairs.
- Head Engineer: There is an entrance up there with an awful buzzing noise coming from it. Good luck.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Head up the stairs and find the reset button.
» Solve the puzzle.
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Report back to the Head Engineer.
- Head Engineer: What's that? You did it? Well, obviously. The system seems to be returning to normal.
- Head Engineer: Let's hope that in a couple hundred years, the next generations know how to deal with it. Maybe I should write it down, nah I'm sure it won't happen again.
- Head Engineer: You should go back to Zenam, he will have your contract payment. I had my doubts about a human expert on magical villager technology, but you really pulled through. The exit is through the sewers.
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Ask Zenam for your reward.
- Zenam: Ah welcome back. The power is back and levels are returning to normal. Someone came in earlier claiming to be the power expert, but I told them you were already here.
- Zenam: He was clearly here to take the contract money. Anyways, here you are. You may have saved Llevigar from implosion, we really should have paid you more, but that's all we can afford.
- Zenam: Well, that's all then. I hope we won't need you in the future.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- For reasons unbeknownst to us, the entrance to the power plant is located in the Sewers of Llevigar