Headless, Not Homeless
|This page contains spoilers. Readers are discouraged from continuing if they want to discover features by themselves.|
|Headless, Not Homeless|
|Shortly after his revival, Dullahan set his sights on the manor of a wealthy Villager, slaughtering everyone in his sight. To this day, the castle remains under his control.|
|Coordinates||X: -1062, Z: -5595|
|Requirements||Started Realm of Light III - A Headless History|
Access[edit | edit source]
To reach the starting point of the memory you will need to go through a short door puzzle.
- Enter the tower to the right of the entrance to Dullahan's mansion.
- Cross the stairs and turn left, choose the entrance that is around the tower corner.
- Turn left from the balcony and follow the blood trail to the next door.
- Interact with the skeletal remains.
Interact with the skeleton.
The remains reveal a lost memory...
- Butler: Hm? Who's the-
- Butler: Y-you?! But how!? They... You... You were executed! You are dead!!
- Dullahan: Bring your master to me.
- Noble: What's this commotion about? Can't I get some sleep for once in a while?
- Noble: Y-you?! Wha-... How are you-... G-get off my property, right now! Guards!
- Dullahan: You're the one responsible for my beheading, are you not?
- Dullahan: You took something of mine.
- Dullahan: I shall now take everything of yours.
- Noble: N-no... I- Everyone thought it was you! I'm sorry, We're sorry!
- Dullahan: Some things can not be fixed with words.