Half Moon Island
Half Moon Island is one of the largest islands found in the Ocean. It is located directly north of Almuj or northeast of Nemract, and is a very good looting area, since a large amount of loot chests are located on the island. It is also a good grinding spot for level 30+ players, as many mobs spawn in certain parts of the island.
Half moon Island is now being inhabited by Lunatic Devotes, the corruption has hit the island. There are many mobs on the island, so caution is advised.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Temple Ruins are located straight ahead of the entrance to the island's middle section. The ruins are guarded by an Oni Shaman.
- The Cave is located to the right of the Temple Ruins. Level 28 Cave Spiders spawn at the cave's entrance.
- The Underground Temple is located deep within the cave, and requires a simple puzzle to be completed to give access. The temple itself is the home of the Death Oni, and three loot chests are here - one on the stairs leading down, with two loot chests located inside the Temple.
Merchants[edit | edit source]
Mobs[edit | edit source]
|Oni Skeleton||33||There are several Oni Skeletons that spawn all over the island, including inside the ruins and the temple. They are archers, so will keep a short distance from any player and fire arrows.|
|Oni Zombie||33||The Oni Zombies spawn in even greater numbers than the Oni Skeletons. They can spawn in any area of the island, including outside, the ruins and the temple.|
|Oni Shaman||30||There is only one Oni Shaman, who spawns near the top of the ruins, to protect the final Loot Chest and the puzzle which opens the door to the Temple. The shaman will throw spells at you.|
|Death Oni||35||This is the final boss of Half Moon Island. He is a wither skeleton that spawn only at the end of the Temple, where is opened grave can be found. The Death Oni uses a 'charge-like' spell to jump behind you and cause you damage.
The Death Oni also had a slight chance of dropping a special item, called Oni Helm but now can be gotten by grinding in level 30-40 areas.
|Lunatic Devote||32||Once you exit the boat there are a ton of them and they can be both passive and aggressive.|
|Lunatic Remnant||They are invisible spiders that appear when the enderman dude is broken.|
|Lunatic Squid||38||They float around the island and hit you while you're down.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The island's name comes from its crescent moon shape.
- In the 1.18 Economy Update, Half-Moon island was completely revamped from its former island to a completely new island from scratch.
- The custom music for the island is made by Selvut283 titled "Affliction of Lunacy".