Green Skinned Trouble
|Green Skinned Trouble|
Green Skinned Trouble is a medium level 44 quest residing in the Llevigar Plains.
Preview[edit | edit source]
The Orcs have found a magical fire-imbued axe. With this new powerful tool of destruction, they are burning people's houses and raiding their homes. Piere, who had his house burnt down, asks the player to discover what made the orc's axes so powerful.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Speak to Piere.
- Piere: Oh sweet baby bovine, my house, what am I going to do? Wait, who are you?
- Piere: Oh, a human. Did the Llevigar authorities send you?
- Piere: Detective Jackson has already been here. Not that he's doing anything.
- Piere: An Orc managed to find some fire-imbued magical axe and burned down my house!
- Piere: I don't know what to do, but maybe if you find Detective Jackson, he can tell you how you can help.
- Piere: If the Orcs really got their hands on magical weapons, we're all in trouble.
- Piere: I believe Detective Jackson is by his cart planning his next move. You can find him not far from here. I wrote the coordinates in your quest book for you.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Report the attack to Detective Jackson.
- Detective Jackson: What to do, what to do! Oh! You startled me. You're a human, right?
- Detective Jackson: This is perfect. Oh, Piere sent you? Wonderful! You would be the perfect weapon.
- Detective Jackson: So, you probably already know, Orcs managed to get their hands on some powerful magic weapons from the armoury.
- Detective Jackson: There's a few problems. Firstly, we don't know where it is. Secondly, there are multiple Orc camps.
- Detective Jackson: Orcs have never used the axes before they got their hands on one of ours. I fear they are replicating it, but poorly.
- Detective Jackson: Fortunately, Orcs have about as much magical power as my over-sized nose. But still, we need to find out where they are keeping it.
- Detective Jackson: We have to do a bit of investigating. I need to get my hands on the axe heads the Orcs are currently using. From them, I can determine where they are getting their resources from.
- Detective Jackson: I know the local geology, so it shouldn't be too difficult. But there is another problem. It would break the Llevigar-Orc ceasefire enacted a year ago.
- Detective Jackson: That is where you come in. If you can bring me five axe heads from each of the camps nearby, we can work out where they are being made.
- Detective Jackson: There is a black, green, and red camp nearby to the north, south, and northwest. Get [5 Axe Heads] from each of them. If a human does it, it won't affect the treaty!
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Bring Detective Jackson [5 Damask Axe Heads], [5 Sable Axe Heads], and [5 Sugha Axe Heads].
Locations:[edit | edit source]
- Detective Jackson: Great, looks like all of these have their respective Orc camp symbols.
- Detective Jackson: Hmm...Yes. These all seem to be made of the same material...
- Detective Jackson: I still can't believe they got their hands on a flaming axe. Sloppy security. They must have got in while the power was acting up in Llevigar.
- Detective Jackson: Anyway, this is made up of a particular rock type. The closest source is under a small lake nearby.
- Detective Jackson: It's northwest of here. They must have found a cave underneath there.
- Detective Jackson: They'll never actually recreate the axe's properties, but we need to retrieve it all the same. Good luck!
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Enter the hidden camp in the water near Piere's house.
» Travel through the cave until you reach a puzzle.
» Completing it will open a hole in the floor.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» For this stage, there are four paths to parkour along.
» Only one of them is the correct way.
» If you choose the wrong path, you will have to try again.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Kill Orc Leader Gregg'r to obtain 1 Axe of Llevigar.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Return the Axe of Llevigar to Detective Jackson.
- Detective Jackson: Ouch! Yep, that's the right axe. Hot to the touch. Well done! What Orc boss possessed this?
- Detective Jackson: Gregg'r? Never heard of him. Orc scum like him aren't important anyway.
- Detective Jackson: You've done a great service to Llevigar! Take this reward.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- West is the correct parkour.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Axe of Llevigar has Fire Aspect X.
- The power going out is a reference to the Heart of Llevigar quest.