Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Eluzterp: Oh, hey! You, adventurer over there! Would you mind helping me?
- Eluzterp: You see, this cave behind me has been troubling me for the past while now.
- Eluzterp: There are special slimes that live in there, and they drop a certain goo that is quite a delicacy when brewed into a drink!
- Eluzterp: They are called Gooey Slimes, and should be at the very back. A friend of mine drinks the stuff like water, and he refuses to work without it.
- Eluzterp: However, the slimes have gotten stronger about a month ago. I'm unable to retrieve it any more, I've come close to getting killed a few times!
- Eluzterp: You, however, seem much better equipped than I. Hopefully you can do it.
- Eluzterp: If you decide to help me, you'll need to obtain a special device for retrieving it, as the slime will dry up quickly in the air.
- Eluzterp: A... less fickle glassblower, Yodbon, can make it for you. He should be living in a house in front of the Almuj bank.
- Eluzterp: I'll need [8 Slimey Goo] since we'll need a big batch of drinks. If you help, I'll be sure to tell him, and he'll probably let you into his shop.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
- Yodbon: Welcome to Yodbon's Glass Blowery, what can I do f-
- Yodbon: Oh, another stinkin' adventurer, eh...
- Yodbon: So many've been coming up to me recently, askin' for a bloody Slime Scooper...
- Yodbon: Izzat brother o' mine stopped workin' again? I swear, he's addicted to that slop...
- Yodbon: Anyways, for me to make you a scooper you'll need to get [5 Soft Sand].
- Yodbon: Come back to me once you've gotten ahold of it. You can dig it up from those sand piles 'round the desert.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Bring back 5 Soft Sand to Yodbon.
- Yodbon: You've returned, I see.
- Yodbon: A'ight, fork 'em over and I'll make you the scooper.
- Yodbon: ..There you go. No idea why he wants that stuff though. Maybe it's an acquired taste...
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
- Eluzterp: Oh, you're back! Good to see you were able to get through there. Have you got a full Slime Scooper?
- Eluzterp: Hmm, yes, everything seems to be in order. Perfect!
- Eluzterp: Thank you very much. Finally, I'll be able to get him in gear again... Why are all Villagers so fickle like that?
- Eluzterp: Well, I suppose that's beside the point. I'll be sure to let him know you got him his most recent fix.
- Eluzterp: He hangs around in a little black stall in the bazaar, there's a basement to it. He should let you inside now.
- Eluzterp: And, for your troubles, a little something from me as well.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Only the Gooey Slimes found at the bottom of the cave drop the goo you are requested to recover.