The great bridge entrance in the Nesaak Forest
|Access Points||Nesaak: -240, -696|
Jungle: -493, -695
|Monsters||Magma Slime, Bridge Archer, Bridge Shrine|
|Uses||Travel, Grinding, Decoration|
The Great Bridge is an approximately 255 block long bridge that connects the Nesaak Forest with the Jungle and Troms. The Great Bridge is dangerous as level 50 Magma Slimes spawn on it, as well as Bridge Archers and flame-throwing Bridge Shrines. It is recommended that you should be at least level 50 before going on The Great Bridge. After level 57 many people no longer use the bridge because The Passage offers easier access to Troms. Below the bridge is a fiery landscape filled with lava pools and magma slimes, with a double-helix staircase leading back up to the middle of the Great Bridge.
Location[edit | edit source]
|Location||Nesaak Forest||X||-240||Y||Z||-695||Wynncraft Map|
Crossing the Great Bridge[edit | edit source]
The Great Bridge has three obstacles to overcome:
Tips[edit | edit source]
- It is easier for archers or mages to get cross the Great Bridge alive. If you are a warrior with low defense, bring them along. They will help greatly.
- If you have a horse, use it until you get across to minimize damage.
- If you are a warrior, it is advised that you do not cross until you receive the war scream spell at level 31, as it will knock back enemies. When a group of magma cubes spawn on the bridge, get as close as you can, then war scream, knocking the magma cubes into lava. If you keep repeating this, you can get to the end in no time.
- The warrior charge spell can be beneficial for navigating quickly - but be careful or else you may fall off and have to walk back up.
- Having a horse is highly recommended for traveling across this bridge.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
The Great Bridge Exit at the Jungle.