Preview[edit | edit source]
Sayleros, who is located at the north gate of Detlas, reveals to the player that he was attacked and his brother was killed. The player is asked to help Sayleros recover his brother's will in order to recover his inheritance. The player has to travel to the port town of Nemract and talk with Drucksh, in order to find Sayleros' Brother's final resting place.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Sayleros by the North gate of Detlas.
- Sayleros: You sure look like a strong adventurer who could help me!
- Sayleros: My name is Sayleros. I spent most of my life in Maltic, but decided to come live in Detlas with my family a few weeks ago.
- Sayleros: However, we got attacked by thieves on our way here, and I had to leave my family behind. Most of them died, unfortunately.
- Sayleros: I know that my brother had his will on him during the attack. Knowing he was a rich fellow, I expect to be receiving a large part of his fortune.
- Sayleros: His body was buried somewhere in Nemract. I own a large graveyard there. And can grant you access to it if you can bring me back his will.
- Sayleros: One of my other brothers also survived the attack, He isn't... um... somebody I'd trust greatly, but I'm sure he has some useful information for you.
- Sayleros: His name is Drucksh. He usually likes to talk a lot when he is drunk, see if you can do anything with that.
- Sayleros: I'll be waiting for your return! Follow this path, it leads directly to Nemract. Good Luck!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Find a way to make Drucksh talk in Nemract about Sayleros' dead brother.
Before Potion of Drunkness[edit | edit source]
- Drucksh: Mmh. g... uh! oh why hello there.
- Drucksh: My brother? Oh yes, I do know where he is "buried", but do I want to tell you? No, It's none of your business.
After Potion of Drunkness[edit | edit source]
- Drucksh: Ohh mmhhhgg... g-g-good old Nemract whiskey!
- Drucksh: F-fine! I guess it wouldn't h-h-hurt to tell...*burp*..you where it-it- he is...
- Drucksh: It's in the old c-c-cathedral, at the end of the town. Walk east, it should be right after the b-b-bridge.
- Drucksh: Though, the p-p-priest might not let you go in that easily...
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Talk to The Priest in the cathedral at Saint's Row.
- The Priest: Are you trying to go down into the crypt? Oh, that is a very bad idea.
- The Priest: This place has been corrupted, and the dead came back to life. We had to break the stairs to protect this cathedral.
- The Priest: If you really want to enter it, I'd have to purify it so it doesn't corrupt you.
- The Priest: Bring me [12 Rotten Flesh], that should do it. Ancient Nemract is filled with zombies, it's toward the south-west.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Bring 12 Rotten Flesh to The Priest.
- Priest: You got the flesh. Good.
- Priest: It should be... "safe", now. Be very careful, you are entering at your own risk.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Kill Sayleros' Brother to retrieve his will and bring it back to Sayleros.
- Sayleros: Brilliant! It is a little bit dusty, but it will do the trick! Here, take these as proof of my gratitude.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Drucksh is located in the house west of the potion merchant.
- If the zombies around Ancient Nemract are too hard to kill, you can quickly get Rotten Flesh from zombies around the Emerald Trail.
- Sayleros' Brother is located down the stairs, in the crypt, behind The Priest.
- You can get some Potions of Drunkness at the Potion Merchant, but only in Nemract and Cinfras. The Bar Merchant in Pirate Cove also sells them.