Grand Youth is a medium level 69 quest located within the Dernel Jungle.
Preview[edit | edit source]
The story begins with Monte, a young boy whose grandfather has fallen ill. He believes his grandfather can be cured by drinking healing water. So, he requests the help of the player.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Monte.
- Monte: *Sob* Oh *Sniffle* Hello, I didn't see you there. Could you help me?
- Monte: You see my grandfather has taken care of me ever since my parents died and now he has fallen ill.
- Monte: He told me about a special 'healing water' from a place not far from here and a man who sells it.
- Monte: The man sells the water in Troms, near the fort entrance, I need you to go there and get it for me. I'm too young, he said he would feel bad selling it to me.
- Monte: If you do this, I'm sure my grandfather will reward you for saving his life.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
- Salesman: Oh, hello there, have you come for my patented healing water?
- Salesman: Oh, so you have… Well you're in luck, I have a couple bottles left, here. Premium healing water! Any problem instantly cured!
- Salesman: You don't believe me? This is the real deal, I swear! It may look just like water, but I promise it is…
- Salesman: Alright, alright! Don't hurt me… Alright, maybe it isn't real. But I do know where you can get the real stuff. It ain't easy to acquire though, believe me.
- Salesman: Look, there's a group mages that research the water in the Dernel Jungle and know how to bottle it. They currently have a camp on top of the fountain.
- Salesman: There's a mage there that could help you get a couple bottles of it. Maybe even a couple bottles for me! Hah- Nevermind…
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Isfurus.
- Isfurus: Oh, a visitor. Come to research the water too? It's extremely fascinating… Oh, I see you are another man trying to make a few emeralds.
- Isfurus: I beg your pardon, I didn't realise you are on a genuine medicinal venture. Let me explain something though.
- Isfurus: The healing water can't be carried around with a regular bottle. It has to be prepared correctly, or it will lose it's magical properties as soon as it leaves the fountain.
- Isfurus: Luckily, I have some bottles that are already prepared for such tasks, I'll give you a bottle of it, as long as it's for medical reasons.
- Isfurus: I have a colleague that's still in the heart of the fountain, where the actual water resides, go there and give him this bottle to fill up.
- Isfurus: Oh and one more thing! The entrance to the heart of the fountain is right below us. There's some dangerous animals that probably drank the water that lurk down there, so be cautious.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
- Erisk: Hello there! Isfurus sent you down? Alright, I'll bottle up these for you.
- Erisk: The wildlife in this cave is almost as old as ancient Nemract, they've been living off this very water here. There's so much to learn.
- Erisk: Okay, there. All filled, just make sure you don't drop these, it is very precious water you've got there. Don't abuse it.
- Erisk: Tell Isfurus that we're going to need to do something about the animals near here. They've been attacking some of the other mages.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
- Isfurus: Oh great! You've got the water. Alright, if what you say is true, you should hurry to the childs grandfather.
- Isfurus: We will need to learn more of this fountain, marking in a nearby temple repeated the word “youth”. I think there is so much potential here.
- Isfurus: Anyways, thank you for the help. Come back if you're ever in need of the water, although you don't look like you'll be needing it any time soon.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Give the bottle of healing water to Monte.
- Monte: Oh my! You've gotten the healing water, this is going to save my grandfather's life, Thank you!
- Monte: I told my grandfather about what you were doing and he told me to give you this!
- Monte: I hope it's enough, I hope grandpa gets better now... thank you again!