Grand Youth is a medium level 69 quest located within the Jungle.
Preview[edit | edit source]
The story begins with Monte, a young boy whose village's elder is very ill, but he is not yet ready to take his place. He believes the elder can be cured by drinking healing water, so he requests the player's help.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Monte.
- Monte: Oh, what am I to do...? How am I to be our next elder if I cannot even help him... Oh? Ehm, hello, stranger.
- Monte: You most likely heard me. Our elder has fallen ill of some vile disease... I am to be our next elder, but I am not yet ready.
- Monte: We have tried everything we can think of, but our healers and shamans have failed to cure him. We had some hope, however...
- Monte: A man in your city, Troms, insists that he sells healing water that could cure him, but he is selling it for an exorbitant price that we cannot afford!
- Monte: I do not know where else to turn. I must ask you for help. If you can purchase it, I am sure that we could find a way to repay you.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
- Salesman: Oh, why hello there! Come for my patented healing water, have you? Any problem instantly cured! Sniffles beware!
- Salesman: You're quite lucky, I only have a couple of bottles left, so it won't go cheap, but this is the good stuff! Only [64 Liquified Emeralds]!
- Salesman: What? Don't give me that look! This is the real stuff, very valuable and rare! What do ya take me for, some guy who'd sell lake water for a fortune?!
- Salesman: Agh, agh! Put away the weapon! Put it away! Jeez, buddy! Alright, I admit it, I'm a fraudster! But, I do know where you get the real stuff, I ain't lying about that much.
- Salesman: There's this group of mages out in Dernel who know how to get the stuff. They're a bunch of tightwads and wouldn't get give me any real healing water to sell.
- Salesman: I doubt you'll have any better luck with it, but go on, try your luck.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Isfurus.
|Location||Dernel Jungle||X||-803||Y||33||Z||-374||Wynncraft Map|
- Isfurus: Hm, hm... If it really does that, then... Oh, is someone there? Erisk?
- Isfurus: Oh, a tourist. Heard about the healing water, I presume? Well, if you are here to make a quick buck, you can turn right back around from where you came.
- Isfurus: Hm...ah. Iboju's sister settlement... I see. I will trust this is an honest venture, then. The tribesmen are honourable.
- Isfurus: I will provide you a specially-prepared bottle to hold the water in. My colleague, Erisk, is within the fountain here. He can fill up the bottle for you.
- Isfurus: There are a few animals in the fountain, however. They're wild and will most likely attack, but you look well-armoured. I doubt you'll have trouble.
- Isfurus: The entrance to the heart of the fountain is right below us. Take a deep breath and dive right in.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
- Erisk: And who might you be? We certainly don't get many visitors down here.
- Erisk: Aha, Isfurus referred you. Yes, let me bottle this up for you, then. Once I do, make sure you don't drop them! Both the bottles and the water are valuable and difficult to replace.
- Erisk: But what a marvel this place is...water to cure all ailments, even aging! I even hear there is a similar fountain someplace in Gavel, can you believe?
- Erisk: Oh, I nearly forgot. Just make sure to check back in with Isfurus before you leave! There is just one more step to the process he has to take care of.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
- Isfurus: Aha. You had no trouble, I assume? Hand the bottle here, I'll finish the seal and remove the impurities...
- Isfurus: ...done. There is much potential here...ancient tribal markings repeat the word "youth" over and again. It could be used, or abused...
- Isfurus: Anyways, you have your water. Not to be rude, but I must ask that you leave me to my research now. You have your delivery to make anyway, correct?
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Give the bottle of healing water to Monte.
- Monte: You have returned, I see. Have you the healing water?
- Monte: Aha, perfect! If this not work, then...no, I must have faith.
- Monte: From the bottom of my heart, thank you. I know we surely will not be able to compensate you for the price of the water..
- Monte: ... but here. This is the summation of our village's riches. For aiding us, consider it yours.