As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Despite the decay, Gelibord has gotten by. Due to its trade industry, it's become a good stop for adventurers on their quest through Gavel.|
|Coordinates||X: -1020, Z: -5310|
|Potion Merchant||Level 55, 60, 65|
|Other Merchants||Scroll Merchant|
|Quest Starts||Lazarus Pit|
Gelibord is a small town in the Gavel Province comparable in size to Nesaak. Unsurprisingly, the town is definitely not the most opulent, as it is located in between the decaying Dark Forest and Kander Forest. It is also not the safest; although the town is guarded by Gelibord Archers, whose arrows when firing at mobs can hit players (No damage dealt to players), various hostile creatures such as Werewolves. Kappa Dumdies and Corrupted Decrepit Sewers Key Guardians spawn dangerously close to it. It is built around a small river intersection and has a dark wooden pavement connecting parts of the town.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- Some small farms can be found lying on the southwest edge of the town.
- Gelibord's graveyard is just north of the town.
- A bank is located in the northwest corner of the town.
- The Identifier is located right across from the bank.
Merchants[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name "Gelibord" is derived from former builder HardBoiledEgg, excluding several letters.