Fully Formed Amadel
|Fully Formed Amadel|
|Fully Formed Amadel Information|
|Quest||WynnExcavation Site D|
|Special Drops||Amadel's Pendant|
Fully Formed Amadel is the final Boss of the WynnExcavation Site D Quest, as well as the leader of the WynnExcavation Company. He deals all sorts of elemental damage and has also a defense to all elements. Amadel shoots projectiles at the player and has a teleport spell that blinds the player and deals 10%, 15% or 20% damage, but his level 90 "Elemental Bloom" minions deal the most damage and are pretty annoying.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Since he is Level 100 and the Quest is for Level 70 it is recommended to bring friends with you.
- You should have elemental defense and a neutral weapon if you plan to solo him.
- If you are mage or archer and you can manage to get on the outer walls it will be a lot easier to kill him.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- You have to fight 2 earlier forms before you can challenge him.
- In WynnExcavation Site C and Site D, you'll find him as Traitor Amadel, who seems to be helping you.
- This boss could be considered the Final Boss of the Wynn province, while Bob's Reincarnation is higher level, its necessity on multiple players, and low actual story importance make it seem more like a bonus boss.