As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Find Eppo near
- Eppo: Let's give it another try!
- Eppo: Ready the drill, men!
- Eppo: Darn. The drill just won't start.
- Eppo: Hey, Guard! Do you know anything about Electromagic? Come up here to the drill, maybe you can take a look?
- Eppo: Oh! Never mind, it lit up, back up!
- Eppo: For the love of Bob... Why won't you just break?
- Eppo: This ice was created by Theorick, a Twain who defended this area many many years ago.
- Eppo: When the corruption got too much... He froze everything, including the people. Do you see them in there?
- Eppo: We've tried desperately to get them out, but we've tried all the equipment we had, including this Corkian drill.
- Eppo: Maybe we should get more destructive... The demolition expert, Rhudya, is further down the cave.
- Eppo: It's a long shot, but worth a try. Would you be able to get it while I clear this space?
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Go deeper into the cave and speak to Rhudya
- Rhudya: Whup! You're on private property, y'know! Oh, Eppo sent ya? That's fair enough.
- Rhudya: You'll be needing this TNT then, make sure not to drop it though, whup!
- Rhudya: Just travel through this cave and you'll be returned to Eppo easy-peasy!
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Return to Eppo with the tnt.
- Eppo: Very nice, this might do the trick.
- Eppo: Back up, I'll ignite the explosive.
- Eppo: ...
- Eppo: NOTHING? Not even a scratch. I don't understand Theoricks ice.. It's not real
- Eppo: I'm not sure what else we can do then...
- Rhudya: HEY, Eppo, over here! Near the cave!
- Rhudya: Did the explosive not work? I found this old mineshaft on the way back from the cave, it leads to an old lava cavern.
- Rhudya: Might be a long shot, but this lava looks different. Why not give it a try?
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Travel to the lava springs through the mineshaft.
- You should return to Eppo with the lava after you've completed the puzzle.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Complete the puzzle and bring the lava back to Eppo.
- Place the pieces according to color. If you need help you can use the 2 solutions below.
- Spaces that are already taken/can't be moved are marked as -
- The puzzle area is 6x6
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Ride the minecart nearby to get back to Eppo.
- Eppo: I don't understand how you can hold lava in a bucket.. But here we are.
- Eppo: Truth is.. We're not retrieving these bodies for no reason.
- Eppo: We believe one of these people worked for Theorick, and has a key to his mansion
- Eppo: We in Nesaak think Theorick has a lot to answer for. We want to redistribute his wealth among those he hurt.
- Eppo: Right, I've dipped this stick in the magical lava. Just hold the rod and walk into the ice to melt it.
- Eppo: Look for the corpse with a key, it might be above you. Good luck!
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Melt the ice and find the Servant's corpse.
After finding the key...
- Eppo: Is that the right one? You got it? Brilliant! Now come back down.
- Eppo: Let's travel to the mansion together. Here, lets take my horse.
- Eppo: While we ride, let me explain a little more about what we're doing. Let's go.
- Eppo: As I mentioned before, there is a reason this land is frozen, and it's not natural.
- Eppo: Many years before Bob was around, Wynn was in ruins due to the corruption war.
- Eppo: In those times there used to be a group of naturally gifted individuals called the Twains. They defended us all with elemental magic.
- Eppo: Theorick was one of those Twains. He harnessed unnaturally powerful ice based magic. He used it to protect the land surrounding the mansion.
- Eppo: Theorick.. Wasn't like the other Twains. He wanted the people he protected to pay and feed him as way of thanks.
- Eppo: After years, Theorick was rich while the people he protected lived in poverty and fear - not only of the monsters but in fear of Theorick himself.
- Eppo: He punished those who disobeyed his curfews and would get angry if anyone tried to move away, The people felt trapped.
- Eppo: Eventually, just like the other Twains - Theorick fell to the corruption. Not before he had the last word.
- Eppo: He froze the land entirely, killing almost everything and everyone left outside in it, Hundreds of lives were lost.
- Eppo: It turns out the ice slowed the spread of corruption across the land to almost a standstill. It's been this way ever since.
- Eppo: Now that we can get in his mansion we hope to uncover the secrets of his ice magic so we may undo it, and share the wealth he hoarded from the people. Ah, we're here.
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Enter Theorick's Mansion
- Eppo: This place looks frozen in time.. The grandeur.. Well he did just take and take from everyone around him.
- Eppo: So, I'm not sure where to start, but I'm guessing he has some protection in place.
- Eppo: This is unbelievable.. He was such a greedy- AAAAH.
After falling down a trap
- Eppo: ... I don't think we should insult him..
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Find the riches in Theorick's mansion.
(Walk upstairs to the library.)
- Eppo: Oof! Wasn't expecting that. That just proves everything I said about him. Punishing people who insult him.
- Eppo: Anyway, we should look around for some kind of secret entrance.
- Eppo: Trust Theorick to booby trap his own house the paranoid frozen gro- (Before finishing his sentence he falls down another trap)
Solve the puzzle.
- Eppo: That really isn't fun at all. I can't see a thing. Where are we now, a dead end?
- Eppo: Well we know that insults result in punishment. Maybe a compliment will make him happy?
- Eppo: Oh Theorick, strongest of all the Twains, you really are a hero.
- Eppo: Maybe n-
After getting into Theorick's private quarters.
- Eppo: Looks like we finally found his private quarters, look at that vault door.
- Eppo: There must be a way to open it. Look around and see what you can find.
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
» Find a way into the vault.
- Eppo: You did it! We have access to the vault.
- Eppo: Wow, even by today's standards, this is a huge amount of money. Just think how much this was hundreds of years ago.
- Eppo: Grab a little for yourself, too, we wouldn't have been able to get here without you.
- Eppo: Wait, look at this, It seems to be a piece of Theoricks armour.
- Eppo: Surprised it even managed to fit over his fat head.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Eppo and Oppe are anagrams of the GM Pepinho.
- This quest replaced Frost Bitten in the 1.18 update.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- After being teleported to Theorick's Mansion, Eppo will disappear from the caves he is initially found in. If you happen to get stuck and forced to /kill, you can return to his mansion at the coordinates: -422, 30, -473.