From the Bottom
|From the Bottom|
Preview[edit | edit source]
The player looks around the Thanos market area and barters one item for another until everyone receives the item they want.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Nakoba: Oh, you have some troll hair? I just love the smell so much! I can never get it myself because I can't fight.
- Nakoba: Can I trade it for this Unusual Egg I found? If you don't like it, you could always sell it to someone else...
- Nakoba: The people here thrive on bartering, they have treasures beyond imagination.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
- Dobile: Oh, that's the exact egg I've been looking for! In exchange for the egg, I'll trade you the cap of a leprechaun!
- Dobile: How does that sound? They're extremely hard to find. Excellent. The egg is actually dragon, but I wasn't about to tell you that before we exchanged hands.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
- Dorroc: A leprechaun's cap? How did you find that? I must have it! Don't worry, I have something to offer in exchange.
- Dorroc: I have managed to procure the diary of Bob, the Hero of Wynn himself. A young man called Mehme sold it to me for a packet of nuts.
- Dorroc: I'll sell it to you for the leprechaun's cap.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
- Lodog: Excuse me, but what is that book you're carrying? Oh, I was right! It's the diary of the Hero of Wynn!
- Lodog: I have been searching for something like this for a long time. In exchange I'll give you the rare Claw of the Fire Demon, Lethirath. Please accept, It's worth a lot.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
- Govid: Is that Lethirath's Claw? How did you manage to get it? No matter, I have to have it. How much do you want for it?
- Govid: Oh, wait, I have something even better than money. This is a golden feather from a Phoenix of the 5th Age. It is too pure for my studies, but more than a fair trade.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
- Dohstaj: Amazing! That's a Golden Phoenix Feather! I can't believe you have one of these! This will cure my father and increase his life expectancy by 10 years!
- Dohstaj: In return, I will give you the dust of Fallen Angel Star. It's inside this bottle. Do we have a deal?
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
- Syni: What is that blue dust you have? No, it can't be. The dust of the Fallen Angel Star? It must've been hard to get that. I doubt there is much left. I ask you to give it to me.
- Syni: In exchange for the dust, I'll give you something even more valuable: the Amulet of the First of the Fallen.
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
- Yobon: That amulet, It used to belong to me. It looks like It has found its way home.
- Yobon: Give me the amulet and I shall give you the horn of the Elven God, Entia. I believe such a godly artifact is of the same value as that amulet.
- Yobon: I can not hold it for much longer anyway, it is of holy origin. Nakoba has been after the horn for years, but he didn't have anything of worth to me, not even his soul.
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
- Nakoba: Could it be? No, impossible. How have you acquired a Horn of Entia, the Elven God? I've been after this for years!
- Nakoba: I must have that horn! I don't have anything of close value I could exchange for it. Would you consider taking money for it?
- Nakoba: It's been a pleasure doing business with you, and here, have some troll hair.
Tips[edit | edit source]
Finding the Dwarves[edit | edit source]
Due to the large and messy nature of Thanos' marketplace, it can be difficult to find the right NPC to buy whatever it is you want to trade at a given stage. For reference:
- The first and last NPCs you need to talk to are both Nakoba, who is found at [44,3,-5148].
- The second NPC is Dobile, who is found at [13,12,-5063]
- The third NPC is Dorroc, who is found at [50,3,-5081]
- The fourth NPC is Lodog, who is found at [33,2,-5126]
- The fifth NPC is Govid, who is found at [170,12,-5064]
- The sixth NPC is Dohstaj, who is found at [151,3,-5111]
- The seventh NPC is Syni, who is found at [181,10,-5141]
- The eighth NPC is Yobon, who is found at [131,3,-5068]
Other[edit | edit source]
- It is best to obtain the 10 Troll Hair before you start the quest.
- Some Troll Hunters who drop Troll Hair spawn right outside the entrance to Thanos, and can be killed for the hair before the quest.