Flight in Distress
|Flight in Distress|
|Required Quest||Acquiring Credentials|
|Required Item||Dusty Passport|
Preview[edit | edit source]
The player is required to find a missing person and then following through with a more serious investigation.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Speak to the Passenger Controllant.
- Passenger Controllant: Good day, sir! Will you be flying with us today?
- Passenger Controllant: May I see your passport please?
- Passenger Controllant: It's a bit dusty! It looks very old, but the picture looks like you.
- Passenger Controllant: Well everything seems to be in order, climb aboard and I hope you have a pleasant journey.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Enter the airship.
- Broadcast: Attention passengers. There has been a missing person reported aboard. If there are any volunteers to help search for them please report to control deck and speak to the captain.
- Captain Ackbar: Are you here to volunteer to search for the missing child?
- Captain Ackbar: We're only just to set off and there is already an incident.
- Captain Ackbar: His mother informed us that her son disappeared soon after boarding.
- Captain Ackbar: Poor parenting, if you ask me. Alas, we must find the lad.
- Captain Ackbar: Since we don't have any leads, it might be best to ask some passengers for information.
- Captain Ackbar: Most of them will be in the dining area or in the lounge.
- Captain Ackbar: Thank you so much for your help; I hope you find the lad soon.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Try and find out where the missing child is located by speaking to the passengers.
- Missing Child: Hey! Look at that ship over in the distance. It has been following the ship almost since we left off.
- Missing Child: I know I shouldn't be down here but...
- Missing Child: I love airships, and I have never seen one like that.
- Missing Child: Oh, my mummy wants me?
- Missing Child: Okay then, I will come back. Just let me get one last look at it, I'll meet you on the passenger deck.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Return back to the captain.
- Captain Ackbar: Hello again, did you find him?
- Captain Ackbar: How did he get down there?! There is supposed to be someone on duty!
- Captain Ackbar: Thank you so much for finding him. You were the only volunteer.
- Captain Ackbar: Hopefully that is the only hiccup in the journey.
- Captain Ackbar: Feel free to return to your quarters and enjoy the rest of your journey.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Go back to your cabin.
- A few hours of sleep later...
- You wake up when you hear a sudden, loud sound...
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Speak to the captain regarding the sudden noises.
- Captain Ackbar: Oh, hey! Are you here to help again?
- Captain Ackbar: I really appreciate it. My crew seem to be absolutely nowhere!
- Captain Ackbar: Ok well the situation is pretty bad. The engines have broken down.
- Captain Ackbar: The engineer downstairs is trying to figure out a solution, but he's not the brightest villager in Gavel.
- Captain Ackbar: Would you mind having a talk with the engineer, and see if you can help?
- Captain Ackbar: I have to stay here and man the brig, but if you head down to the engine room, we would greatly appreciate it.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Look if the engineer has something for you to do in order to help.
- Engineer Eric: You must be the 'uman the captain done told me.
- Engineer Eric: We sure are havin' quite the situation down 'ere.
- Engineer Eric: I dun looked at the machine but I dun see nothin' wrong.
- Engineer Eric: Hmm dun worry. We can fix it.
- Engineer Eric: Let's try turnin' it off and on again. That usually works.
- Engineer Eric: Pro'lem is I gotta stay down 'ere, and that system to restart is on the top of the ship.
- Engineer Eric: You can get up there from captain's quar'ers.
- Engineer Eric: There is a colour coded restart system atthe top. They made it nice and simple. But it only works if I press the same code down here.
- Engineer Eric: I will be down here pressing buttons when I see you dun yer thing.
- Engineer Eric: I'll write down the code of the buttons to press. Just head up to the top on the ship.
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Complete the sound coded system by checking the Engineer's Note, and return back to the engineer.
- Engineer Eric: Thank ye! The 'ngines are back up and running!
- Engineer Eric: I couldn't have dun this without ye.
- Engineer Eric: You go back to yer quarters and get some rest. A passen'er like yerself shouldn' have to help the crew.
- Engineer Eric: I hope the rest of yer journey is good.
- Engineer Eric: Thanks 'uman.
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Return back to your cabin.
- After a few hours of sleep...
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
» Explore the lower deck; something big is approaching.
Stage 11[edit | edit source]
» Get to the other ship.
- Pirate Captain: You are trying to reach the queen? Take us down? Ahaha, no chance. You have to get through us first.
Stage 12[edit | edit source]
» Find a way to reach the queen that is located below deck.
- Captured Prisoner: You're awake, good. Ha, I heard you took out quite a few of those pirates.
- Captured Prisoner: You must be here to take down the ship, and the pirate queen with it.
- Captured Prisoner: I've been a prisoner here for weeks. I was fly fishing when they captured me.
- Captured Prisoner: I have been working on an escape though.
- Captured Prisoner: At the back of the hall, I started a key to the queen's quarters.
- Captured Prisoner: I am a locksmith in Gavel, and they have been using me to make their ship more secure.
- Captured Prisoner: There's a button next to the door on the left side, just press it and exit from here.
- Captured Prisoner: You have to help me!
Stage 13[edit | edit source]
» Escape the cell, and finalize the key to reach the pirate queen.
Stage 14[edit | edit source]
» Fight the pirate queen, take one of her personal treasures with you, and escape.
- You fall onto the balloon, and make your way back to the ship...
Stage 15[edit | edit source]
» Speak to Captain Ackbar about the findings and the battles.
- Captain Ackbar: Wow, You single handedly took out a pirate invasion.
- Captain Ackbar: And you're a passenger! It's a good job you did...
- Captain Ackbar: We have no defense on this ship. We are a civilian carrier.
- Captain Ackbar: What is this? A ring from the queen? It looks valuable. You should keep it.
- Captain Ackbar: I still do not know how to thank you... We owe you so much.
- Captain Ackbar: Wait! I know! You can have free travel from Detlas to Cinfras!
- Captain Ackbar: A private airship owner called Calo owes me big.
- Captain Ackbar: I will tell him the deal. All you have to do is enter his ship and he'll take you back and forth!
- Captain Ackbar: Oh, and you will also be rewarded kindly monetarily. I will also personally send him the ring, so that it doesn't get damaged on the way, and you will receive it there.
- Captain Ackbar: Just head down to the entrance deck, and we are about to arrive at Detlas Airbase now.
- Captain Ackbar: Thanks for helping us, really!
Stage 16[edit | edit source]
» Head down to the entrance deck, and get off.
Stage 17[edit | edit source]
» Speak to Calo next to the little ship at the Detlas docks.
- Calo: Hey there. You must be the Human Ackbar told me about.
- Calo: I heard what you did on the ship, very admirable. Fortunately for you, I owe Ackbar.
- Calo: I'll take you from Detlas to Cinfras or vice versa whenever you want.
- Calo: All you have to do is board my ship. Oh, this was also from Ackbar.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Stage 8: In case you die and have to replay the sound coded reset system, but do not have the Note anymore, the numbers are the following. 2, 1, 5, 3, 6, 4
- If you die at any point during the quest, you may re-enter the airship and sleep in your cabin. This will take you to the latest stage you reached that takes place on the main airship.