Fast Travel mechanics are vehicles or passages used to get from one point to another quickly. They are usually unlocked by completing a quest.
A tunnel going all the way from Ragni to Detlas, unlocked through the quest Tunnel Trouble.
- Warning: There may be lv.1-3 mobs surrounding Ragni's gate, they may also already be on top of the place where you spawn so be carefull if you're low level
Elevators found scattered all throughout the Mesa which serve as quick connections between the canyon and upper plateaus. They can be used by players who have completed the quest Canyon Condor.
A fast-travel boat used to travel between ports all over the ocean at the cost of a few emeralds, no quest required. The service uses passes which can be purchased from the Seasail Merchant.
A short passage between the Pigmen's Ravines and Troms, unlocked through the quest of the same name, The Passage.
- Warning: There may be many lv.15 pigmen near Pigmen's Ravines entrance.
The tunnels allow you to fast travel between: Nemract, Selchar, Llevigar, Mage Island and Pirate Cove. They are unlocked by completing The Order of the Grook.
An airship transporting players between the Letvus Airbase and Detlas, unlocked through the quest Flight in Distress.
- Dialogue when going to Cinfras: "And away we go to Cinfras!"
- Dialogue when going to Detlas: "And away we go to Detlas!"
The Nexus is a magical transportation hub, accessed with secret tunnels located in Pirate Cove, Mage Island, Nemract, Llevigar, Selchar, and Grookwarts. It is first introduced in the quest The Order of the Grook.
A boat connecting the seaport city Selchar and the Corkus Docks, unlocked through the quest The Envoy Part I.
A hot air balloon connecting the cities of Corkus City and Kandon-Beda, unlocked through the quest The Envoy Part II.
An instant travel between Eltom and Thesead, unlocked through The Hidden City.
- Climb down the ladder right outside Eltom's Mayor's office
- Press the button under Thesead's Mayor's desk to open the tunnel
Elevators used to travel between the upper and lower molten heights, unlocked through the quest Dwarves and Doguns Part I.
- Warning: There may be high level mobs surrounding the elevators.
Locations in the lower molten heights:
- Dialogue when going up: "To the peaks...With us."
- Dialogue when going down: "To the caverns...With us."
A tunnel acting as a fast-travel connection between the dwarven cities of Rodoroc and Thanos, unlocked through the quest Dwarves and Doguns Part II.
Void Holes are a method of fast travel across the Void Valley in the Silent Expanse.
Elevators serving as the only way to access the dark void found underneath the Sky Islands, unlocked through the quest One Thousand Meters Under.
A one-way portal that will take you from Portal to Dern to Lutho
Tunnel entrance near Ragni
Tunnel entrance near Detlas
The Passage entrance from Pigmen Ravines
The Passage entrance from Troms
Airship in Letvus Airbase
C.S.S.Wavebreaker in Selchar
C.S.S.Wavebreaker in Corkus Docks
Hot air balloon station in Corkus City
Hot air balloon station in Kandon-Beda
Dwarven trading tunnel entrance in Rodoroc
Dwarven trading tunnel entrance in Thanos
Void elevator in the Void
- The Ragni-Detlas Tunnel replaced the Cow Passage in the 1.17 Update.
- There are two npcs named Calo, one near each airship.
- The Hot Balloon you used to travel in is the one located above Seavale Reef.
- Although there are multiple elevators in Ahmsord, they still lead to the same location.
- Portal-Lutho travel is the only one-way fast travel.
- When you traveled to Kandon-Beda through the hot air balloon, you were trapped in a black box until you moved.
- The Molten Heights Elevator at x=1556, y=86, z=-5494 isn't working.