A screenshot of the trail
|The trail through Nivla forest to Detlas, the central city of the Wynn Province.|
|Coordinates||X: -609, Z: -1611|
|Access Points||Ragni: -739, -1576|
Nivla Woods: -405, -1606
|Minimum Suggested Level||1|
|Weapon Merchant||Level 6|
|Potion Merchant||Level 1|
|Other Amenities||Item Identifier|
|Involved Quests||Enzan's Brother|
|Monsters||Zombie Level 1-7|
The Emerald Trail is a path between the city of Ragni and the Nivla Forest. There are many small ruins scattered all over the area, as well as the Pigman Cave, a Weapon Merchant, an Item Identifier and a Potion Merchant. Levels 1, 3, 5 and 7 Zombies can spawn anywhere in the area. A mini boss, The Undead, might also spawn in the area, along with several special mobs like the Mage Zombie, Assa and Fire Zombie. Level 8 Zombie Pigmen spawn within the Pigman Cave and can sometimes wander around the cave, dangerous to low-level players.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- The first building the player will see on the trail is a small Weapon Merchant Stall.
- The Pigman Cave is located on the right side of the trail.
- The Identifier's Hut is located approximately halfway along the trail.
- A Potion Merchant Hut is located on the left side of the trail.
- The Sewer Trap is next to the Potion Merchant's Hut.
- Ruins are scattered all over the area and Loot chests usually spawn within them.
- There are two Watch Towers on the trail.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Merchants[edit | edit source]
The Emerald Trail Weapons Merchant is located in the Weapon Merchant Stall and sells Level 6 Birch Weapons
The Potion Merchant is located in the Potion Merchant Hut and sells only low level healing potions.
The Item Identifier is in the Identifier's Hut and functions normally.