A view of Eltom
|The city of Eltom is the only human residence in Gavel. Since humans aren't permitted to settle in the province, it has remained hidden to outsiders.|
|Coordinates||X: 930, Z: -5500|
|Potion Merchant||Level 80, 85, 90|
|Other Merchants||Scroll Merchant|
|Involved Quests||The Hidden City|
Eltom is a level 85 town located aside the northern Gavel mountain border in the Canyon of the Lost. Just to the east of the town is an entrance to Molten Heights. It is in a thin canyon passage and consists of some wooden paths built on the side walls of the canyon. It has a Bank, Scroll Merchant, Potion Merchant, Identifier, and Blacksmiths, but lacks Weapon and Armour Merchants.
Map[edit | edit source]
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- The Market is located on the northwest side of the town. It is where the Potion Merchant can be found.
Other Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
- A small airship can be found docked in the town
Fast Travel[edit | edit source]
- Climb down the ladder outside the Mayor's office to teleport to Thesead (After completing The Hidden City)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- "Eltom" is an anagram of Lotem, who is a former Wynncraft Builder and CMD.
- Eltom was originally supposed to be a small village, but building it got out of hand and it became a large city.