Preview[edit | edit source]
This quest tells of a mansion built by a Corkian architect; its rooms move around randomly. Leucsaa, the woman who bought the house, left her priceless journal in there, and wants the player to get it for her.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
»Talk to Leucsaa in front of the broken house.
- Leucsaa: Let's see here... mother's old vase... check!
- Leucsaa: Dining room table... got it here, check!
- Leucsaa: Finally, the journal. It's out here somewhere, I assume. I'll look around.
- Leucsaa: ...
- Leucsaa: Hold on, what? The journal! I must have forgotten it inside the mansion!
- Leucsaa: You! Sir! Would you mind doing me a deed?
- Leucsaa: I left a very precious journal inside this mansion, a hell within walls. It was my great grandfather's!
- Leucsaa: The mansion was designed by a Corkian architect, and I was scammed into buying it.
- Leucsaa: If you step inside the mansion just for a few moments, you'll understand why the sellers had to trick someone into investing in their god forsaken real estate!
- Leucsaa: Navigating from room to room is nearly impossible, the rooms move around. I've only been in this mansion for a week and I'm already packing my bags and moving to Detlas.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Find Leucsaa's journal.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Return to Leucsaa with her journal.
- Leucsaa: The journal! You outsmarted that mansion!
- Leucsaa: I must thank you, that journal was priceless to my family.
- Leucsaa: Let this be a life lesson to you. Never buy a house from a Corkian architect.