As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Dwarves and Doguns Part III
|Dwarves and Doguns Part III|
Dwarves and Doguns Part III is a long quest taking place in the Molten Heights area. It is the third quest in the Molten Heights storyline.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
|Location||Dogun Village||X||1436||Y||134||Z||-5388||Wynncraft Map|
- Korzim: We...have an issue. A dire one... Where is...Axelus at a time...like this?
- Korzim: ...human... This is a brick.
- Korzim: Oh... From Axelus, then...? He could not find...a stone? That...does not bode well.
Korzim reads the message on the tablet silently. His expression is inscrutable.
- Korzim: He is trying to...reason with the Dwarven King? There is...no one else...then. You... You will have to...help.
- Korzim: The chieftain is...desperate. He has enacted a...terrible plan. They are planning on summoning Garaheth.
- Korzim: If they succeed...we all die. Dwarves... Doguns... Possibly even Villagers...and then... Humans as well.
- Korzim: Garaheth is a...horrible demon. We used to worship him...thousands of years ago.
- Korzim: I only overheard parts... But enough to be certain. They are preparing...to the south. At a disused...ritual site.
- Korzim: Meet me there... Do not just attack. We may be able to...resolve it peacefully. I will wait...by the staircase.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Investigate the structure to the south.
- Korzim: <Playername>...I take back my statement. They have already begun... There cannot be reasoning.
- Korzim: We shall take the east tower... Hide there...and watch.
- Korzim: Interrupting...at this point will have...disastrous consequences. We must let them continue...and pray they fail.
- Dogun Chieftain: Reach into the darkness...and grasp the hand of Garaheth to purge the intruders...
- Korzim: This is a worst-case scenario... Meet me in Maex. We will talk more there...
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
- Korzim: Hoho...! Over here...fine traveler! Join me at the gates!
- Korzim: This dwarf voice is...horrible on my throat...but it is an effective disguise...is it not?
- Korzim: We are headed to...a blacksmith in town. Follow me...
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Talk to the blacksmith in Maex.
- Edula: ...Korzim...what in the name of all that is holy is that disguise?
- Edula: I'm flabbergasted you fooled anyone with that thing! How did you stop the beard from burning?
- Edula: But, erm...more importantly, who's the buck in the fancy armour there?
- Korzim: An ally...of the coalition. No time...Edula. Doguns... summoning... Garaheth.
- Edula: So...so it's really down to that low, then. Burning your own house down to kill the rats.
- Edula: Good thing we've got this prepared. One fallout will prevent the next. Soldier, I've got a list of materials we need!
- Edula: You will need [10 Fire Webs]. The Heatscar Spiders under the town make them, there's a cave right by the entrance arch.
- Edula: Then, [3 Magmatic Crystals] from the Maex mines. I'd get them myself, but...I'm banned from there since the rubber mallet incident.
- Edula: Lastly, [1 Crystallized Lava]. The closest source is in the lava lake just outside Maex. There's a protruding crater in the lake.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Bring back [10 Fire Webs], [3 Magmatic Crystals], and [1 Crystallized lava].
|Location||Fire Webs||X||1458||Y||15||Z||-5352||Wynncraft Map|
|Location||Magmatic Crystals||X||1502||Y||45||Z||-5343||Wynncraft Map|
|Location||Crystallized Lava||X||1346||Y||5||Z||-5409||Wynncraft Map|
When getting Crystallized Lava:
- Korzim: The crystal formation... It is definitely here.
- Korzim: I will clear the lava... On my signal, move. And do not stop.
- Korzim: Move! Move! MOVE!
- Edula: Mhm, looks like everything's in order. Now, for a short explanation.
- Edula: These materials go into crafting a special charm. It will allow you to resist demon fire.
- Edula: We need to account for if they finish the summoning, so this'll help keep you safe if you end up having to square off with Garaheth.
- Edula: You will need to craft it yourself, so its magic will bond to you. I've got a station just for it.
- Edula: Right-click the crafting table in the back and put it together.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Craft the amulet in the crafting table.
- Korzim: We must... visit... Sanba... the enchanter.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Go to the enchanter and enchant the amulet.
- Sanba: Erm...Korzim, what on earth are you doing here? It's not safe for you!
- Sanba: Wait, that amulet...oh no, really? Okay, I know what^s going on.
- Sanba: We're going to need to give this a little extra kick if you're going to use this for what I think you are.
- Sanba: A pinch of fire scarab tail, splash of sulphur, exactly three ounces of old brimstone...!
- Sanba: Infunde hoc monile, alta intra monte. Magia!
- Sanba: Meet me in the back, we can't talk out here. You never know who's listening...
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Enter the storage room in the enchanter's house.
- Sanba: Supposing you're here to help, Soldier. Garaheth's being summoned if you're getting this...
- Sanba: Axelus prepped a contingency plan for this, but having to put it in action is surreal. Let me fill you in.
- Sanba: That dragon skeleton lying in the Heights belonged to an Ice Drake. Centuries ago, it was used in the Dogun wars.
- Sanba: It had incredibly potent magic, particularly in its icy breath. The area it hit is still frozen to this day, and shows no signs of thaw.
- Sanba: According to Axelus' stories, its breath travelled through the tunnels and coalesced someplace deep within...
- Sanba: ...becoming True Ice, a potent mixture of sheer cold and magic energy. That's what we will need to combat Garaheth.'
- Sanba: If you bring me [4 True Ice] I can make a staff capable of harnessing it...and we can freeze Garaheth in its tracks.
- Sanba: Head north to the Freezing Heights and make your way to the top, now! We've got no time at all!
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Travel to the frozen heights and find the True Ice.
- Korzim: <Playername>... This... This used to be...a Dogun town. The Dwarves rendered it barren.
- Korzim: They used the Drake... They chained it up and...forced it to attack. We had to kill it...
- Korzim: It... froze my town... as it died... I was there... 900 years ago.
- Korzim: I know... the way... into the caves.
- Korzim: The True Ice... is deep inside... I will... struggle to... stay warm here.
- Korzim: I will try to run through...as quickly as possible. The ice is...painful.
- Korzim: We must... move fast... or... we will both.... freeze.
- Korzim: Maybe... I am... hotter than... I thought... do you.. Hear that?
- Korzim: Oh no... I think... It's... COLLAPSING.
- Korzim: My... feet are... solid... Keep... running.
- Korzim: This is it... the thing that... Killed my families... [4 True Ice].
The ice still scalding your hands with cold, you make your way back to Maex.
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
» Return to the enchanter with the True Ice.
- Sanba: Impressive, you two. Must've been tough to get that...doubly so for Korzim.
- Sanba: Here is the staff, <Playername>. Keep it safe, and don't you go dying on us.
- Sanba: My husband and I will round up the coalition and get them to act now. We need to get going before-
- A door slamming open is heard in the distance...
- Sanba: ...that's the barracks door. That's the barracks door!!
- Maex Soldier: Men! We have to meet for briefing on the surface, the war is due any hour now! Move faster!
- Sanba: They're already going?! We're out of time! Korzim is waiting for you just upstairs when you reach level 94. Go train! NOW!