Dwarves and Doguns Part II
|Dwarves and Doguns Part II|
|Starter NPC||Dogun Chieftain|
Dwarves and Doguns Part II is a long quest taking place in the Molten Heights area. It is the second quest in the Molten Heights storyline.
Preview[edit | edit source]
The location of the Dogun's Retreat has been exposed to the dwarves. The Dogun Chieftain asks for your and Axelus' assistance with dealing with the upcoming dwarven attack by destroying their war machines and speaking to the King of Rodoroc.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Return to the Dogun village with a Dogun Badge of Trust and talk to the leader of the town
|Location||Dogun Chieftain||X||1371||Y||141||Z||-5306||Wynncraft Map|
- Dogun Chieftain: You are so young.. to be fighting.. a war so old. Still... it is appreciated.
- Dogun Chieftain: The war... to you, it would be... ages ago. But... when one has lived for... 5000 years...
- Dogun Chieftain: We have... few options. We need to discuss... the few we have... available.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Enter the meeting.
- Dogun Chieftain: I am sorry... to welcome you all... in such troubled times.
- Dogun Chieftain: We thought... we could hide in safety... But there is... no place left to hide.
- Dogun Chieftain: Aval... would have us... leave the Heights... But we... would not survive.
- Dogun Chieftain: We must... evacuate the settlement... immediately. They... are coming... again.
- ???: Ouch, I'm sorry... Excuse us.
- ???: We heard what happened <playername>.
- Axelus: Please! You all know me, I'm not with the side of the government. Hear me out, we can fix this!
- Dogun Chieftain: Guards...
- Axelus: Stop! I have been hiding from the Dwarves just as much as anyone here, they've been after me too!
- Dogun Chieftain: Why... would we... trust you... of all Dwarves?
- Dogun Chieftain: How...could you even help? They...won't listen to you.
- Axelus: I know all the war strategies and weapon cache locations.
- Dogun Chieftain: Treason... against your own kind...? How will you... manage this?
- Axelus: The human and I will sneak into the armoury and sabotage their equipment, Korzim will help you Doguns evacuate someplace safer.
- Dogun Chieftain: I am... yet wary of you... but we will... follow your plan... Dwarf. Korzim... lead us... to safety.
- Axelus: <playername>, follow the southern road from Rodoroc, towards the Sky Islands entrance. I'll be waiting there for you near the armoury.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Meet up with Axelus at 1383,13,-5088
|Location||Armoury Door||X||1383||Y||13||Z||-5088||Wynncraft Map|
- Axelus: Shh! Get behind here, and look towards the armoury doors.
- Axelus: We need to sneak in when they aren't looking, got it? But we need to be fast.
- Axelus: If they close that door, we'll only have one option left, and it's a huge risk. Those Dwarven gates are almost unbreakable.
- Rodoroc Commander: Alright boys, let's close this up and head to base B.
- Axelus: Aaah! Charge them! HEY, STOP RIGHT THERE, SOLDIERS!
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Defeat the Rodoroc Guards outside the armory.
- Commander: It's the traitor! Capture them, now! There's only one reason they would be near the armoury!
- [1/4] Commanders
- [2/4] Commanders
- [3/4] Commanders
- [4/4] Commanders
- Axelus: Is that all of them? We're out of danger, at least, but they still shut the door, damn it!
- Axelus: Gah, all that for nothing! You're not too banged up, are you?
- Axelus: Well, I said there's another way, but it's not a guarantee. Hurry, follow me.
- Axelus: Urgh, damn it. They almost never bother to close this door, and now of all times...
- Axelus: There's nothing for it. They'll be sending reinforcements soon, we need a way through here.
- Axelus: Those black bricks look breakable...but that won't solve the door, will it?
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Find a way to break through the black bricks outside the wooden door.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Sabotage the Dwarven Armoury.
- Axelus: Alright, let's destroy these machines! You see the two cannons?
- Axelus: If you use rocks as ammo, you'll destroy the machine it's aiming at, but if you use tnt, it'll selfdestruct. Good luck
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Follow Axelus deeper into Rodoroc and destroy the power source of the city, the Rodoroc Power Core.
- Axelus: Nice work! That will slow them down. We're not done yet, we need to pay the king a visit. Let's head further into Rodoroc.
- Axelus: Hurry! Through here, to the power core!
- Axelus: This is a geothermal power core. If we can disrupt it, it should slow them down.
- Axelus: The hypocrites used Dogun magic to make this... It's lucky, honestly. I know how to work it.
- Axelus: ...hell, they already rallied?! That's the army!
- Axelus: That sounds like an entire battalion!! How did they know I was going after this?
- Axelus: Dogun magic is slow! Keep me defended, this'll take awhile!
- Axelus: Grr, this is harder than I thought!
- Axelus: Ah! Don't let them get too close!
- Axelus: Look, look! It's working!
- The Rodoroc Power Core has been disrupted!
- Axelus: I hate that you're having to fight my people, but I wouldn't be asking for help if it weren't needed.
- Axelus: Hm...the slums should be behind this wall here. We'll lose them there.
- Axelus: The power's down, but...that cannon should do to get us through. You know how to operate it, right?
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Explore the Slum of Rodoroc.
- Axelus: Dwarvern society isn't as great as they make it out to be. The poorest are hidden away.
- Axelus: The coalition has helped these people through some hard times, we can trust them.
- Axelus: There's a reason I brought us here. The sewer system is connected to the royal palace. All the way to the kings bathroom.
- Axelus: We need to find a way to ignite this explosive. Can you take a look around?
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Find a way to enter the sewer system.
- Axelus: If we can convince the king that it’s not worth the fight, he may back down.
- Axelus: I'm a little ashamed to admit I know my way round the sewers by now.
- Axelus: You have to understand.. The people truly think the Doguns are evil incarnate. But the king knows better.
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
» Enter the Royal Palace through the sewer pipe and find the king.
- Axelus: Don't let the guards catch you. Stay out of sight, got it?
Stage 11[edit | edit source]
» Sneak past the guards and talk to the Dwarven King.
- King of Rodoroc: I can't say I'm surprised, Axelus. Guards, let them be.
- Axelus: You know why I'm here, father. We haven't got any more chances to stop this.
- King of Rodoroc: Axelus, you know why we have to maintain the lie. Think about the people, how they would react.
- Axelus: We can not be responsible for the lies of our ancestors! This is ridiculous and you know it!
- King of Rodoroc: Axelus, if the people found out, everything would descend to chaos. There would be riots, revolutions!
- King of Rodoroc: If you hadn't turned traitor and gone gallivanting off with the Doguns, you would be in a better position to convince me.
- King of Rodoroc: As it is now, you are too little and too late. The war has already begun.
- King of Rodoroc: The armoury that a certain someone decided to sabotage won't make any difference.
- Axelus: You will commit genocide so you don't have to face the consequences of your lies?
- King of Rodoroc: I will be the hero of our nation, and my name will forever be remembered as the King who brought peace.
- King of Rodoroc: I have nothing left to say to you. See yourselves out behind the throne. I'll let you use the trading tunnel to Thanos in the southern caves, if you just step back and let me handle things.
Stage 12[edit | edit source]
» Exit the palace
- The Royal Guards escort you and Axelus out of the palace.
- Axelus: I'm not giving up on this. I'm going back in, I know he can be reasoned with!
- Axelus: Give this letter to Korzim in the Dogun village when you reach level 93.
- Axelus: I'm going to have one last talk with my father.