A screenshot of the Dernel Jungle from the Iboju Village entrance
|Coordinates||X: -600, Z: -600|
|Access Points||Jungle: -595, -602|
Iboju Village: -792, -657
|Minimum Suggested Level||55|
|Quest Starts||Lost Soles|
|Involved Quests||Lost in the Jungle|
WynnExcavation Site D
|Monsters||Vampire Bat, Lv 60|
Lost Adventurer, Lv 61
Wild Leopard, Lv 61
Tree Spider, Lv 62
Tribal Warrior, Lv 64
Dernel Jungle is a new area introduced in the 1.13 Wynnter Update. It is a larger and far more dangerous addition to the Jungle, and is divided into two sections: The first, accessed from Iboju Village, is for level 60+, and the second, accessed through a cave in the main jungle, is for levels 70+. Unlike the Jungle, Dernel is composed primarily of large tightly packed trees that hide most of the Jungle floor, and not to mention, ruins.
Points of interest[edit | edit source]
Buildings[edit | edit source]
- There is a cave where you get an Aseado Leaf for the Temple of the Legends quest. It can be accessed near Shaman Inrekei.
- Delnar Manor is an extensive mansion and houses the quest Lost Soles
- A small fort sits near the edge of the jungle and is contains the Enchanted Tree, Entamis.
- An angry tree is located near both entrances of the jungle, housing the quest NPC Shaman Inrekei who he helps you speak with the natives.
- The Crystalline Temple in the southwest corner of the area hides WynnExcavation Site D. A basic puzzle must be solved to enter.
- The Fountain of Youth is located in the middle of the lakes and is used for the quest Grand Youth.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Lv. 62 - Lost in the Jungle
- Lv. 65 - mini quest Slay Idols
- Lv. 66 - Lost Soles
- Lv. 69 - Grand Youth
- Lv. 70 - WynnExcavation Site D
- Lv. 73 - Troubled Tribesmen
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Mobs[edit | edit source]
- Undergrowth Ruins Key Guardian
- Wandering Skeleton
- Corrupted Idol
- Shrine Guardian
- Crystalline Guardian
- Ancient Idol
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name is not related at all to the future province of Dern, it is in fact an anagram of the name of a previous moderator and Wynncraft Music Composer, Needlr.