A screenshot of the Dernel Jungle from the Iboju Village entrance
|Coordinates||X: -600, Z: -600|
|Access Points||Jungle: -595, -602|
Iboju Village: -792, -657
|Quest Starts||Lost Soles|
|Involved Quests||Lost in the Jungle|
WynnExcavation Site D
|Monsters||Hostile Mobs (Wynn)|
Dernel Jungle is an area introduced in the 1.13 Wynnter Update. It is a larger and far more dangerous addition to the Jungle, and is divided into two sections: The first, accessed from Iboju Village, is for level 60+, and the second, accessed through a cave in the main jungle, is for levels 70+. Unlike the Jungle, Dernel is composed primarily of large tightly packed trees that hide most of the Jungle floor, and not to mention, ruins.
The ruins of Dernel belonged to an old civilization known as the Olm.
Points of Interest[edit | edit source]
Towns[edit | edit source]
- Entamis Village - A tribe in the southeast corner of Dernel Jungle. They worship a tree, which has now been infected by a creature known as Aenara.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Aseado Cave - The cave where you can get an Aseado Leaf for the Temple of the Legends quest, can be accessed near Shaman Inrekei. It has recently been taken over by a tribe of Jungle Fetishes.
- Delnar Manor - An extensive mansion owned by the Sodeta Guild. It houses the quest Lost Soles.
- Crystalline Temple - Located in the southwest corner of the region, this temple is where the Leaf Crystal that WynnExcavation looks for is located. A basic puzzle must be solved to enter. Through the temple, one can access an ancient city of the Olm.
- Fountain of Youth - This fountain of mystical healing water is located in the middle of the lakes and is used for the quest Grand Youth. It is said that a similar fountain exists in Gavel.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Excavator Admin Uci
Events[edit | edit source]
- The Cannibal Ambush World Event is triggered by walking near the NPC at -944 72 -589.
Mini-Quests[edit | edit source]
|Miniquest Name||Miniquest Type||Min. Level||Coordinates||Items Required||Combat XP Given||Profession XP Given|
|Gather Koi||Fishing||61||-623, 22, -531||30 Koi Oil or Koi Meat||13200||18000|
|Gather Cobalt||Mining||61||-896, 24, -679||30 Cobalt Ingots or 30 Colbat Gems||13200||18000|
|Gather Koi II||Fishing||63||-831, 23 -410||36 Koi Oil or 36 Koi Meat||16000||22000|
|Slay Idols||Combat||65||-708, 28, -413||18 Ancient Metal||64800||-|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name is not related at all to The Realm of Dern, it is, in fact, an anagram of the name of a previous moderator and Wynncraft Music Composer, Needlr.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A huge ruined temple is tucked into the corner of Dernel Jungle and is used in WynnExcavation Site D