As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Death Whistle is a medium level 53 quest in the Olux Swamp.
Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Voer.
|Location||Olux Swamp||X||-2103||Y||59||Z||-5427||Wynncraft Map|
- Voer: Hello! Hmm, armour, weapon, look of grim despair, you must be from the Wynn province!
- Voer: Well, I've heard great things about you people. I have a task for you, if you should take it.
- Voer: My names is Voer, and I’m a chemistry merchant. I sell all kinds of, uh, legal goods to the magicians of Gavel.
- Voer: Lately the need for Black Whistle leaves has grown so high, I’m running low on them.
- Voer: Now, I would get it myself, but I dare not to enter the swamp. Trust me, that place is filled with all kinds of evil.
- Voer: It is a rather rare plant that only grows at a certain altitude in the swamp, and has all sorts of mystical properties, so much so that it brings inanimate objects to life!
- Voer: Bring me [1 Black Whistle Leaf] from the top of the mountain and you can have a part of my earnings.
- Voer: Great! Look for the highest mountain in the swamp south-east from here, the flower itself is on top of it. Good luck!
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Find the mountain and a way up on it.
|Location||Olux Swamp||X||-2064||Y||56||Z||-5190||Wynncraft Map|
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Go to the top of the mountain and get 1 Black Whistle Leaf.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
- Voer: Ah, there you are! Just in time. I just sold my last few Black Whistle leaves to a witch.
- Voer: No, wait. They are right here. What did I just sell her?
- Voer: Oh my I just gave her Pink Pelulite. Oh no, no no no. This can't be happening.
- Voer: No wonder she thought it was a bargain! Listen, Black whistle leaf is something, but Pink Pelulite is one of the most dangerous botanical magics!
- Voer: It's powers are deadly. You must go and stop her. No one in the history of this province did something that didn't involve death with Pink Pelulite.
- Voer: The good news is, it is easy to track. Pelulite leaves a residue everywhere. It should be easy to follow.
- Voer: Go and stop the witch and bring back the [Pink Pelulite] as proof!
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Follow the path of residue to the witch’s cave.
|Location||Witch's cave||X||-2220||Y||Z||-5240||Wynncraft Map|
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Kill the witch and return to Voer with 1 Pink Pelulite.
- Voer: You made it back! Phew, that means she couldn't have finished the potion. Usually one whiff of a potion of death and you, well, die!
- Voer: Well I wasn't going to tell you that before you left, it might have put you off!
- Voer: Anyway, you succeeded. Not only that, I got my Pelulite back, and the money from when she bought it!
- Voer: I suppose you can have that money then.. Free labour for me I guess!
Tips[edit | edit source]
- In order to advance with Stage 4, you must follow the actual footpath, DO NOT escape/teleport to the top.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The name of the Feligember Frog (found in the Witch's cave) if accented and spaced correctly (félig ember) can be translated in hungarian to "Halfman Frog"