Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Thomas in the Pigmen's Ravines.
- Thomas: Oh, finally, someone has come to this hidden village!
- Thomas: I am Thomas, and I help manage the supplies for this ravine village. Though, I have a bit of a problem...
- Thomas: We're running low on ravine grains, which is our main staple we use for our food.
- Thomas: We usally get it ourselves but recently an angry group of pigmen took over the tunnel to the top of the ravine, where the grain grows.
- Thomas: The last time we entered, I heard an explosion from the top. I fear the pigmen are blowing up our grain supply with TNT...
- Thomas: You appear to be much stronger than I am, so maybe you can get past the tunnel pigmen and eliminate the explosions at the top.
- Thomas: Just keep to the right wall of the ravine and climb up the stairs to reach the entrance. Also, be careful in the tunnel, as the pigmen throw rocks as a weapon.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Enter the tunnel and reach the top of the ravine.
- A piece of the creeper came along with you after the blast catapulted you here. Maybe Thomas would like to take a look at it.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Bring back the Creeper Skin to Thomas.
- Thomas: I didn't expect you to fall out of the sky like that. Are you okay, or should I go get the potion merchant to heal you?
- Thomas: You're fine? Oh, good to hear. Did you manage to get rid of the pigmen and their explosives?
- Thomas: A green creature? A "creeper"? No such thing exists in this world, especially with the pigmen all around!
- Thomas: Oh, you brought a piece of skin back. How odd, I've seen this skin before...
- Thomas: There's a large cave over to the south. I tried to enter it, but I got ambushed by green creatures...
- Thomas: I thought I was just dreaming, but these "creepers" you talk about...they might live in that cave.
- Thomas: I have an idea. I need to know for sure that they live there. A merchant can make you a mask with the skin and another material.
- Thomas: There's a Pigman Overlord that sometimes hangs in a cave nearby. If you can kill it, you can get a pigman hide strong enough to make the mask.
- Thomas: If you continue on the western path past the tunnel entrance, you should find a camp where the Overlord is located.
- Thomas: Go get the pigman hide, and then come back to me so I can tell you what to do next.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
- Thomas: I see you have the hide. This skin will work perfectly for my plan.
- Thomas: There is a Mask Merchant in this village. He can make you a mask with the two materials I have.
- Thomas: With the mask, you can put it on and go undetected into the cave with these "creepers". Only then will we know the truth.
- Thomas: To get to the creeper cave, follow the western path and turn left at the pigman camps.
- Thomas: Also, if you somehow lose the mask, the merchant can make you another one if you bring him another piece of skin and hide.
- Thomas: Here are the materials. Be careful out there. Who knows what those green monsters could do to you...
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Buy the creeper mask from the merchant and enter the Creeper's Hideout. There will be multiple caves along the path - the first one is empty, while the one full of plants is the hideout. You can't enter the cave without the mask.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Bring Thomas 1 Creeper Powder to prove him creepers exist in Wynn.
- Thomas: So, what was in the cave? Were there really creepers in there?
- Thomas: What's this? It smells like gunpowder...but more earthy. And this came from the cave?
- Thomas: This powder is definitely not native to this area. It has to have come from those creepers.
- Thomas: I guess for now we'll leave them at peace. If they do exist, they don't need to be hunted down to extinction.
- Thomas: Besides, if they are composed of gunpowder, they could easily blow this ravine to pieces.
- Thomas: Thank you for your help. I guess you deserve some sort of reward, considering you helped solve the ravine's big mystery.
- Thomas: Feel free to come back to our village any time. By then our food supply should be stable.