Preview[edit | edit source]
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Thomas in the Pigmen's Ravines.
- Thomas: Oh, finally, someone has come to this hidden village!
- Thomas: I am Thomas, and I help manage the supplies for this ravine village. Though, I have a bit of a problem...
- Thomas: We're running low on ravine grains, which is our main staple we use for our food.
- Thomas: We usally get it ourselves but recently an angry group of pigmen took over the tunnel to the top of the ravine, where the grain grows.
- Thomas: The last time we entered, I heard an explosion from the top. I fear the pigmen are blowing up our grain supply with TNT...
- Thomas: You appear to be much stronger than I am, so maybe you can get past the tunnel pigmen and eliminate the explosions at the top.
- Thomas: Just keep to the right wall of the ravine and climb up the stairs to reach the entrance. Also, be careful in the tunnel, as the pigmen throw rocks as a weapon.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Enter the tunnel and reach the top of the ravine.
- A piece of the creeper came along with you after the blast catapulted you here. Maybe Thomas would like to take a look at it.
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Bring back the Creeper Skin to Thomas.
- Thomas: I didn't expect you to fall out of the sky like that. Are you okay, or should I go get the potion merchant to heal you?
- Thomas: You're fine? Oh, good to hear. Did you manage to get rid of the pigmen and their explosives?
- Thomas: A green creature? A "creeper"? No such thing exists in this world, especially with the pigmen all around!
- Thomas: Oh, you brought a piece of skin back. How odd, I've seen this skin before...
- Thomas: There's a large cave over to the south. I tried to enter it, but I got ambushed by green creatures...
- Thomas: I thought I was just dreaming, but these "creepers" you talk about...they might live in that cave.
- Thomas: I have an idea. I need to know for sure that they live there. A merchant can make you a mask with the skin and another material.
- Thomas: There's a Pigman Overlord that sometimes hangs in a cave nearby. If you can kill it, you can get a pigman hide strong enough to make the mask.
- Thomas: If you continue on the western path past the tunnel entrance, you should find a camp where the Overlord is located.
- Thomas: Go get the pigman hide, and then come back to me so I can tell you what to do next.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
- Thomas: I see you have the hide. This skin will work perfectly for my plan.
- Thomas: There is a Mask Merchant in this village. He can make you a mask with the two materials I have.
- Thomas: With the mask, you can put it on and go undetected into the cave with these "creepers". Only then will we know the truth.
- Thomas: To get to the creeper cave, follow the western path and turn left at the pigman camps.
- Thomas: Also, if you somehow lose the mask, the merchant can make you another one if you bring him another piece of skin and hide.
- Thomas: Here are the materials. Be careful out there. Who knows what those green monsters could do to you...
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Buy the creeper mask from the merchant and enter the Creeper's Hideout.
There will be multiple caves along the path - the first one is empty, while the one full of plants is the hideout. You can't enter the cave without the mask.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Bring Thomas 1 Creeper Powder to prove him creepers exist in Wynn.
- Thomas: So, what was in the cave? Were there really creepers in there?
- Thomas: What's this? It smells like gunpowder...but more earthy. And this came from the cave?
- Thomas: This powder is definitely not native to this area. It has to have come from those creepers.
- Thomas: I guess for now we'll leave them at peace. If they do exist, they don't need to be hunted down to extinction.
- Thomas: Besides, if they are composed of gunpowder, they could easily blow this ravine to pieces.
- Thomas: Thank you for your help. I guess you deserve some sort of reward, considering you helped solve the ravine's big mystery.
- Thomas: Feel free to come back to our village any time. By then our food supply should be stable.
Tips[edit | edit source]
- Even though the Creeper Mask is only an Untradable Item, it would be wise to hold onto it for the Temple of the Legends (Quest) where you will need to re enter the hideout to talk to Garull and can save some time.