Craftmas Chaos is the second Christmas themed quest in Wynncraft.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Tom: Finally, you have arrived! I have been waiting for you.
- Tom: It's so good to see you again! Wait, we haven't met yet, of course!
- Tom: Sorry, where are my manners? My name is Tom, I have been living here in Selchar for 40 years.
- Tom: I can't really explain why or how I know, but you are destined to help us, so I implore you hear my tale. Santa is a real man who delivers presents all over the three provinces, however he hasn't been seen in Selchar for 30 years.
- Tom: There's a reason for it too, it's not because the children were naughty or anything like that.
- Tom: This is a lot to ask, but will you investigate this crisis? People of Selchar will be very thankful.
- Tom: You can start by searching for Santa, I believe he relocated at the top of an isolated icy island village after an incident last year.
- Tom: I am not sure where, but some travelling merchants had mentioned about an island with candycanes east from here.
- Tom: Good luck! The people of Selchar will be counting on you, I-I'm sure we will see each other soon. Or rather, you'll be seeing me at any rate.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
- Santa: Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! Well not exactly but it's only a couple of days left.
- Santa: So what can I help you with, young traveler? You have to wait until christmas for your present, ho ho ho!
- Santa: Ho? Selchar? Oh yes indeed, Selchar the poor little island. I wonder if those people there are alright.
- Santa: You see, I was never able to enter that city because of the corrupted magic surrounding the island.
- Santa: My reindeers are very sensitive to evil auras, they will not fly anywhere nearby anything that seem dark or twisted.
- Santa: It is also very odd, because I used to deliver presents fine about 30 years ago. I've always wondered what spooked my reindeers into rejecting the place.
- Santa: Hey, I have an idea! Why don't you use my portal to go to the past and investigate for me? I feel terrible for an entire missing 30 years worth of presents.
- Santa: I wish I could accompany you, but its only a couple of days left to christmas and I still have a lot of presents to manage, ho ho!
- Santa: Don't worry! The portal might be a chimney, but I have been doing this before you were even born! Ho ho ho!
- Santa: Ho ho ho! That's the christmas spirit I want to see! Simply walk into the fire and off you go! Good luck and be careful in the past changing things can be very dangerous!
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Find Tommy in Selchar's Past.
- Tommy: Wendy, where are you? Hehehehe! Oh, hi! You seem new to this place.
- Tommy: The name is Tommy and I'm ten! I am always excited to meet new people that come to town! Someday this town will be very lively and fun!
- Tommy: So what are you doing here? Want to join me play hide and seek with Wendy?
- Tommy: Magical barrier? I don't think anybody here will know what you are looking for. Nobody here really knows magic sadly.
- Tommy: I did see a group of shady guys who arrived here last week.
- Tommy: They always wear these black scary robes and talk about crystals and stuff. I think they might be bad people.
- Tommy: I followed them once before, they seem to hide in the abandoned cave underneath this island, my daddy calls it “the heart of Selchar”.
- Tommy: They may be the ones you are looking for. The cave's entrance is just below the stairs nearby. Bye for now, I gotta find Wendy!
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Investigate the mysterious cave.
- Summoner: So a little rat finally finds out about our secret, huh. Doesn't matter, with this relicstone, I am going to kill you right here and right now!
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Shatter the Dark Relicstone and collect a Corruption Relic Shard. Then talk to the Crystal Summoner.
- Summoner: Uaaaggh! How dare you do this to me!
- Summoner: I can't believe my relic stone can be shattered by some random peasant like you!
- Summoner: Ugh! Stop it! Alright, you win. We only had the one crystal anyway.
- Summoner: What? You want to escape this cave? Use the exit portal behind me then, he he.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Go through the portal behind him to escape the cave.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Find a survivor and find out what happened.
- Old Tom: Oh no, please! Don't kill me! Wait a minute, it's you! I can't believe it, it's you!
- Old Tom: Don't you remember me? It's me, Tom! We met when I was 10! That was 60 years ago! Why, you haven't aged a day!
- Old Tom: You might have already noticed, but Selchar is basically nothing but ashes now. You might not believe me, but the culprit is my old idol, Santa!
- Old Tom: He just appeared with red eyes and turned the whole island into what you see now.
- Old Tom: He destroyed building after building, and his elves started to appear from the sky and killed every single citizen in sight.
- Old Tom: Their bodies were full of crimson crystals and their eyes were empty, as if they were possessed by something.
- Old Tom: I refuse to leave because Selchar is my home. It always has been!
- Old Tom: Despite what Santa has done, I know he is not like this. The Santa that I know is kind and always tries to bring a smile to everybody's face.
- Old Tom: That crystal, the one we talked about 40 years ago, I think it did this. But I don't know how Santa got hold of it, I saw you remove it all those years ago!
- Old Tom: Santa would never want any of this to happen. This is why, I want you to do something for me, for him.
- Old Tom: Please, end Santa's misery from the corruption that cursed him. He must be suffering inside his twisted body right now.
- Old Tom: Santa made a hideout in the heart of Selchar, I'm sure you can find it by looking for the one with the most crystals.
- Old Tom: Good luck, hero! I know it's hard to do this, but please stop Santa and bring me back Ragged Santa Cloth as proof!
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Bring Ragged Santa Cloth back to Old Tom.
- Old Tom: Did you do it? Santa is dead? Oh God, I can't believe it. He is gone, just like that. After 20 or so years of torment..
- Old Tom: Sorry, it's just very sad for me to hear the news, despite I'm the one who asked for it.
- Old Tom: Thank you very much, my hero. I will spread the news that Selchar is safe from corruption for now. Maybe once the grass starts to return..
- Old Tom: You really remind me of the hero in the tales, who journeys through time and the entire province to bring peace.
- Old Tom: Oh, yes! I am not sure why, but I heard some magical sound from the sandglass tower. It probably happened when you defeated Santa.
- Old Tom: I reckon it's your way home. Go on now, you don't want to be stuck in this miserable city don't you?
- Old Tom: I hope you will live a very wonderful life, you deserve it. I hope we can meet again someday.
- Old Tom: Oh, and keep this crystal shard from the rag you gave me. I definitely don't want it.
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
» Return to the present and report back to Santa.
- Santa: Ho ho ho! Well if it isn't my friend who just took a journey through time!
- Santa: But of course, I already know you were successful, Selchar has had presents for the last 30 years thanks to you!
- Santa: Although, I would have expected you sooner, I saw something strange and dark in the fire when I expected you to return.
- Santa: Of course, no one in Selchar will know you saved christmas, because for them, no one has missed one! Of course I remember what you did, power of christmas and all, ho.
- Santa: So, what took you? Oh, 60 years you say? I wonder how that happened. Well, not even I can claim to know the future, my guess is having that dark crystal with you while travelling in time caused you to over shoot.
- Santa: Don' tell anyone what you saw though, knowing the future can be dangerous, Ho ho! If this journey has taught us anything, its that time is a confusing thing, and nothing is set in stone. I don't like to mess around with it too much.
- Santa: Anyway, I wouldn't want you to keep the crystal with you forever if its truly as powerful as it seems, give it to me, and I'll store it safely.
- Santa: That is some seriously dark magic we've encountered on this journey, and I'm sure it won't be the last encounter in your adventure.
- Santa: Here, take this early christmas present from me. Good luck with your journey!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After you finish the quest you can step back into the fireplace and be teleported to the past, but to get out of there you have to /kill
- To exit Santa’s room, walk to the right side of the hallway and step on the pressure plates.
- The towers in Future Selchar are similar to the Tower of Ascension.
- This is the second Christmas themed quest.
- To exit Future Selchar, step on the orange block in the clock tower.
- It appears that Tom's memory changes after the quest's completion, as talking to him afterwards will make him say, "Hello...wait, I feel like I know you from somewhere..."
- This quest used to grant a Santa Hat when completing it, but it no longer does. You can only get them from players now.