Craftmas Chaos is the second Christmas themed quest in Wynncraft.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
- Tom: Finally, you have arrived! I have been waiting for you.
- Tom: It's so good to see you again! Wait, we haven't met yet, of course!
- Tom: Sorry, where are my manners? My name is Tom, I have been living here in Selchar for 40 years.
- Tom: I can't really explain why or how I know, but you are destined to help us, so I implore you hear my tale. Santa is a real man who delivers presents all over the three provinces, however he hasn't been seen in Selchar for 30 years.
- Tom: There's a reason for it too, it's not because the children were naughty or anything like that.
- Tom: This is a lot to ask, but will you investigate this crisis? People of Selchar will be very thankful.
- Tom: You can start by searching for Santa, I believe he relocated at the top of an isolated icy island village after an incident last year.
- Tom: I am not sure where, but some travelling merchants had mentioned about an island with candycanes east from here.
- Tom: Good luck! The people of Selchar will be counting on you, I-I'm sure we will see each other soon. Or rather, you'll be seeing me at any rate.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
- Santa: Ho ho ho! Merry Christmas! Well not exactly but it's only a couple of days left.
- Santa: So what can I help you with, young traveler? You have to wait until christmas for your present, ho ho ho!
- Santa:Ho? Selchar? Oh yes indeed, Selchar the poor little island. I wonder if those people there are alright.
- Santa:You see, I was never able to enter that city because of the corrupted magic surrounding the island.
- Santa:My reindeers are very sensitive to evil auras, they will not fly anywhere nearby anything that seem dark or twisted.
- Santa:It is also very odd, because I used to deliver presents fine about 30 years ago. I've always wondered what spooked my reindeers into rejecting the place.
- Santa:Hey, I have an idea! Why don't you use my portal to go to the past and investigate for me? I feel terrible for an entire missing 30 years worth of presents.
- Santa:I wish I could accompany you, but its only a couple of days left to christmas and I still have a lot of presents to manage, ho ho!
- Santa:Don't worry! The portal might be a chimney, but I have been doing this before you were even born! Ho ho ho!
- Santa:Ho ho ho! That's the christmas spirit I want to see! Simply walk into the fire and off you go! Good luck and be careful in the past changing things can be very dangerous!
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Find Tommy in Selchar's Past.
- Tommy: Wendy, where are you? Hehehehe! Oh, hi! You seem new to this place.
- Tommy: The name is Tommy and I'm ten! I am always excited to meet new people that come to town! Someday this town will be very lively and fun!
- Tommy: So what are you doing here? Want to join me play hide and seek with Wendy?
- Tommy: Magical barrier? I don't think anybody here will know what you are looking for. Nobody here really knows magic sadly.
- Tommy: I did see a group of shady guys who arrived here last week.
- Tommy: They always wear these black scary robes and talk about crystals and stuff. I think they might be bad people.
- Tommy: I followed them once before, they seem to hide in the abandoned cave underneath this island, my daddy calls it “the heart of Selchar”.
- Tommy: They may be the ones you are looking for. The cave's entrance is just below the stairs nearby. Bye for now, I gotta find Wendy!
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Investigate the mysterious cave.
- Summoner: So a little rat finally finds out about our secret, huh. Doesn't matter, with this relicstone, I am going to kill you right here and right now!
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
» Shatter the Dark Relicstone and collect a Corruption Relic Shard. Then talk to the Crystal Summoner.
- Summoner: Uaaaggh! How dare you do this to me!
- Summoner: I can't believe my relic stone can be shattered by some random peasant like you!
- Summoner: Ugh! Stop it! Alright, you win. We only had the one crystal anyway.
- Summoner: What? You want to escape this cave? Use the exit portal behind me then, he he.
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Go through the portal behind him to escape the cave.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Find a survivor and find out what happened.
- Old Tom: Oh no, please! Don't kill me! Wait a minute, it's you! I can't believe it, it's you!
- Old Tom: Don't you remember me? It's me, Tom! We met when I was 10! That was 60 years ago! Why, you haven't aged a day!
- Old Tom: You might have already noticed, but Selchar is basically nothing but ashes now. You might not believe me, but the culprit is my old idol, Santa!
- Old Tom: He just appeared with red eyes and turned the whole island into what you see now.
- Old Tom: He destroyed building after building, and his elves started to appear from the sky and killed every single citizen in sight.
- Old Tom: Their bodies were full of crimson crystals and their eyes were empty, as if they were possessed by something.
- Old Tom: I refuse to leave because Selchar is my home. It always has been!
- Old Tom: Despite what Santa has done, I know he is not like this. The Santa that I know is kind and always tries to bring a smile to everybody's face.
- Old Tom: That crystal, the one we talked about 40 years ago, I think it did this. But I don't know how Santa got hold of it, I saw you remove it all those years ago!
- Old Tom: Santa would never want any of this to happen. This is why, I want you to do something for me, for him.
- Old Tom: Please, end Santa's misery from the corruption that cursed him. He must be suffering inside his twisted body right now.
- Old Tom: Santa made a hideout in the heart of Selchar, I'm sure you can find it by looking for the one with the most crystals.
- Old Tom: Good luck, hero! I know it's hard to do this, but please stop Santa and bring me back Ragged Santa Cloth as proof!
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Go into the cave and follow the Tunnels down to where Santa is hiding.
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Kill Corrupted Santa and receive Ragged Santa Cloth.
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
» Bring Ragged Santa Cloth back to Old Tom.
- Old Tom: Did you do it? Santa is dead? Oh God, I can't believe it. He is gone, just like that. After 20 or so years of torment..
- Old Tom: Sorry, it's just very sad for me to hear the news, despite I'm the one who asked for it.
- Old Tom: Thank you very much, my hero. I will spread the news that Selchar is safe from corruption for now. Maybe once the grass starts to return..
- Old Tom: You really remind me of the hero in the tales, who journeys through time and the entire province to bring peace.
- Old Tom: Oh, yes! I am not sure why, but I heard some magical sound from the sandglass tower. It probably happened when you defeated Santa.
- Old Tom: I reckon it's your way home. Go on now, you don't want to be stuck in this miserable city don't you?
- Old Tom: I hope you will live a very wonderful life, you deserve it. I hope we can meet again someday.
- Old Tom: Oh, and keep this crystal shard from the rag you gave me. I definitely don't want it.
Stage 11[edit | edit source]
» Return to the present and report back to Santa.
- Santa: Ho ho ho! Well if it isn't my friend who just took a journey through time!
- Santa: But of course, I already know you were successful, Selchar has had presents for the last 30 years thanks to you!
- Santa: Although, I would have expected you sooner, I saw something strange and dark in the fire when I expected you to return.
- Santa: Of course, no one in Selchar will know you saved christmas, because for them, no one has missed one! Of course I remember what you did, power of christmas and all, ho.
- Santa: So, what took you? Oh, 60 years you say? I wonder how that happened. Well, not even I can claim to know the future, my guess is having that dark crystal with you while travelling in time caused you to over shoot
- Santa: Don' tell anyone what you saw though, knowing the future can be dangerous, Ho ho! If this journey has taught us anything, its that time is a confusing thing, and nothing is set in stone. I don't like to mess around with it too much.
- Santa: Anyway, I wouldn't want you to keep the crystal with you forever if its truly as powerful as it seems, give it to me, and I'll store it safely.
- Santa: That is some seriously dark magic we've encountered on this journey, and I'm sure it won't be the last encounter in your adventure.
- Santa: Here, take this early christmas present from me. Good luck with your journey!
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- After you finish the quest you can step back into the fireplace and be teleported to the past, but to get out of there you have to walk back trough the clock tower
- To exit Santa’s room, walk to the right side of the hallway and step on the pressure plates.
- The towers in Future Selchar are similar to the Tower of Ascension.
- This is the second Christmas themed quest.
- To exit Future Selchar, step on the orange block in the clock tower.
- It appears that Tom's memory changes after the quest's completion, as talking to him afterwards will make him say, "Hello...wait, I feel like I know you from somewhere..."
- This quest used to grant a Santa Hat when completing it, but it no longer does. You can only get them from players now.