|Location||Canyon of the Lost|
Cowfusion is a long level 86 quest based in the Canyon of the Lost.
- 1 Preview
- 2 Stage 1
- 3 Stage 2
- 4 Stage 3
- 5 Stage 4
- 6 Stage 5
- 7 Stage 6
- 8 Stage 7
- 9 Stage 8
- 10 Stage 9
- 11 Stage 10
- 12 Stage 11
- 13 Stage 12
- 14 Stage 13
- 15 Stage 14
- 16 Stage 15
- 17 Stage 16
- 18 Stage 17
- 19 Stage 18
- 20 Stage 19
- 21 Stage 20
- 22 Stage 21
- 23 Stage 22
- 24 Stage 23
- 25 Stage 24
- 26 Stage 25
- 27 Stage 26
- 28 Stage 27
- 29 Trivia
Preview[edit | edit source]
Ranol needs some help finding where his cows have gone as they have gone missing recently. He points the player in the direction of a cow-obsessed scientist named Veekhat, who deceives the player and turns them into a cow.
Stage 1[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Ranol.
|Location||Canyon of the Lost||X||768||Y||45||Z||-5425|
- Ranol: A Human? All the way here and the end of the Canyon? Incredible resilience.
- Ranol: Perhaps I can give you some work, if you are looking for it? Someone's coming and nabbing my cows!
- Ranol: I know exactly who it was. It was that weird cow obsessed scientist who lives in the huge cavern.
- Ranol: Anyway, you up for the job? He can't just be stealin' 'em forever!
- Ranol: 'Is cavern laboratory is just north from 'ere. Not too hard to find. Once yer there, get him to return my cow.
Stage 2[edit | edit source]
» Head to the Wizard’s Laboratory.
|Location||Canyon of the Lost||X||803||Y||50||Z||-5592|
Stage 3[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Veekhat.
|Location||Canyon of the Lost||X||680||Y||36||Z||-8997|
- Veekhat: Who on earth are you? You're not a client! What do you want?
- Veekhat: The cow? Hah, not in a million years! Woah, woah. Ok. Ok. Put the weapon down.
- Veekhat: You can take the cow. I was only using it for some free milk anyway.
Stage 4[edit | edit source]
» Get the cow in the middle of the Wizard’s Laboratory.
Stage 5[edit | edit source]
Stage 6[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Human.
- Human: Texq exmmbkba? Tebob xj F? Xeee! X zlt! Qexw'p jb! Fp qefp x jfoolo? Txfq! F'j x yfiixdbo klt!
- Human: Exsb tb ptxmmba lro ylafbp? Vlr pelra qxih ql Veekhat xylrq qefp.
Stage 7[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Veekhat.
- Veekhat: Wrw blf qfhg gfim rmgl z... Xld? R-rg dlipvw! Gsv znzarmt Evvpszg hgirpvh ztzrm! Sz sz sz!
- Veekhat: R wlfyg gszg blf droo svok nv, dsrxs rh mlg z drhv xslrxv, hl zg ovzhg R'ev oldvivw gsv gsivzg. Qfhg svzw yzxp gl gszg uzinvi, Ranol.
Stage 8[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Ranol.
|Location||Canyon of the Lost||X||649||Y||32||Z||-9381|
- Ranol: Zs! Nv xld'h yzxp! Tvg rm gsv kvm mld.
Stage 9[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Ibele.
- Ibele: Oh, another cow. You poor soul. I saw you talking to the farmer, but obviously you didn't speak moo'n
- Ibele: Alright, allow me to explain what's going on here.
- Ibele: Veekhat is insane. Literally insane. He is obsessed with cows.
- Ibele: He lures people into his laboratory and exposes them to hideous experiments.
- Ibele: His goal is not a secret. He wants to become the ultimate minotaur.
- Ibele: You should go to his laboratory right now to find the cu-...
Suddenly a loud noise can be heard coming from Veekhat's lab.
- Ibele: Oh, great! He does this every time. Closes it up after he's got a new subject.
- Ibele: Veekhat's door is impenetrable. Once it's closed, it never opens, unless Veekhat wants it to.
- Ibele: Don't worry, I know another way. There are many of us now, we have our own place.
- Ibele: It's a secret cow society. Go over to that barn across the road and press the button. Theres some instructions in Moo'n. They will help you.
Stage 10[edit | edit source]
» Find and enter the Secret Cow Hideout.
Stage 11[edit | edit source]
» Find the one who’s in charge of the hideout.
Stage 12[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Drale.
- Drale: Oh, a new cow, welcome! Let me introduce myself.
- Drale: Long ago, when I was a human, I was kidnapped by a crazy farmer, and he treated me like a cow.
- Drale: After a while, I started to like it. I now identify as a cow. I sought out Veekhat, who was rumoured to be attempting the operation.
- Drale: I went through with it, and founded my own society. If you want our help, you must be initiated.
- Drale: You must be milked. Leave my chamber and go to the milking chamber on the right.
Stage 13[edit | edit source]
» Head into Drale’s milking machine.
Stage 14[edit | edit source]
» Wait to be milked.
Stage 15[edit | edit source]
» Talk to Drale.
- Drale: I guess you are a real cow. We will aid you in your venture to become human again, at least, that's why I assume you are here.
- Drale: Most people like the freedom that cowhood brings and decide to stay.
- Drale: Not interested? I understand. It's not a choice.
- Drale: Not to worry, we have found our saviour down here. He will advise you.
- Drale: The statue of our lord Moo'in will guide you. But of course you must give him tribute.
- Drale: Take this note to the guard at other side of the society cave. He will allow you to see Moo'in.
Stage 16[edit | edit source]
» Give 1 Drale’s Permission to Cow Guard.
- Cow Guard: Want to consult the Holy Spirit of Moo'in, huh? You can't without the Drale's permission. Have you got it?
- Cow Guard: Let me see that! Hm... Alright, I'll let ya in. Be very specific with your question though.
- Cow Guard: He won't give you advice for free, however. You will need some sacred hay.
- Cow Guard: There is some right behind Drale's throne. He thinks it is well hidden. Just hit the button above his cauldron and help yourself.
Stage 17[edit | edit source]
» Enter the Sacred Hay storage and take 1 Sacred Hay.
Stage 18[edit | edit source]
» Collect the advice and leave the hideout.
Stage 19[edit | edit source]
» Find and enter the cave.
|Location||Canyon of the Lost||X||503||Y||51||Z||-10031|
Stage 20[edit | edit source]
» Find a way to blow up the boulder and head through the passage behind it.
Stage 21[edit | edit source]
» Head through the tunnel.
- Veekhat: Ah, I see the Human has returned. Or should I say Humoon.
- Veekhat: Have you come to look for a cure? Of course I have one.
- Veekhat: I need it for things go wrong. But not anymore. I have perfected it.
- Veekhat: It turns out all I needed was a little biomagical information on Humans.
Stage 22[edit | edit source]
» Leave the tunnel.
- Veekhat: Now I am able to fully merge to become the most powerful Minotaur that ever lived!
- Veekhat: You are fortunate, as no one is here to witness it, except you. Come forth, and witness your destruction!
Stage 23[edit | edit source]
Stage 24[edit | edit source]
» Explore Veekhats underground laboratory.
- Veekhat: Look at me now! I am so beautiful!
Stage 25[edit | edit source]
- The cabinet opens and a cure falls out. Drinking it turns you back into a human.
Stage 26[edit | edit source]
» Enter the portal.
Stage 27[edit | edit source]
» Return to Ranol and tell him about wizards death.
- Ranol: Where have you been? I saw my cow run off into the barn over there a while ago. You seen it?
- Ranol: Anyway, Veekhat. That guy, he's dead? He not gonna bother me?
- Ranol: Good! A'ight, here's yer payment, just as I promised. Thank you so much.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The dialogues in stages 6, 7 and 8 aren't just random letters. They are actually Caesar and Atbash Ciphers, and when deciphered, they read:
- Drale the cow in the cow hideout is the same Drale from the quests "Tunnel trouble" and "a confused farmer"(outdated quest) quests.