Corrupted Undergrowth Ruins
|This article is a stub. You can help Wynncraft Wiki by .|
|Corrupted Undergrowth Ruins|
|Coordinates||X: -660, Z: -835|
|Minimum Suggested Level||89|
|Monsters||??? (later on add it)|
This dungeon has a non-corrupted variant; see Undergrowth Ruins.
Though Troms is known as the strongest city in Wynn, the experiments undertaken to produce living weapons was a catastrophe for the citadel. The living sludge now condemned to the undergrowth, is slowly growing to consume all.
Guide[edit | edit source]
Phase 1[edit | edit source]
- ???: More life...Familiar life. It's you again. Isn't it?
At the first room you will be granted with jump pad, boost pads and bouncy walls parkour, as well of couple mobs larking in the walls that will try to push you off with Wave spells.
Phase 2[edit | edit source]
Escort and protect the keystone guardian to continue to the next room
Phase 3[edit | edit source]
- Slykaar: Even in death... Wasn't I right? Wasn't I ALWAYS right? The corruption is here...
- Slykaar: Troms is in ruins. The province is in ruins... Dead or dying. Now I must scrounge and scrape for all life...
In this room you find yet again short but a bit hard slime parkour filled with boost pads, jump pads and bouncy walls.
Phase 4[edit | edit source]
In this room, there are a lot of scarlet slimes and explosive slimes that drop tokens. use those tokens to collapse the towers in the room and get 4 blue tokens to proceed to the next room.
Phase 5[edit | edit source]
A quite hard slime parkour comprised of elements from the previous parkour section: Jump and Boost pads, as well as bouncy walls.
Phase 6[edit | edit source]
- Slykaar: No saviors, no heroes . You being alive is nothing other of a miracle.
- Slykaar: Isn't this such a miserable lot? I don't want to die... But so little to live for. Not as though it matters right?
In this room, you must slay the slimes until you get 24 tokens to open the door
Phase 7[edit | edit source]
- Slykaar: Your life ---_------ my sanity. You will be...just another meal for me.
Defeat Corrupted Slykaar!
- Slykaar: AAAGH! Idiot! STUPID! THING! -------! Exposed! DIE!!!
- Slykaar: I don't want to die! I WON'T die! Go away! Cease to EXIST!
Jump on the jump pad and slay corrupted Slykaar
- Slykaar: I... YOU... YOU...
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This dungeon is a popular end-game grinding spot usually done in large parties where Double Combat XP and Dungeon Bombs are used from the Wynncraft store. This dungeon is popularly referred to as CUR (Corrupted Undergrowth Ruins)